- 1.5L of premium Red, that’s already been cellared and is absolutely superb. It’s a perfect match for the table on Christmas Day. Winemaker Leighton Joy used organically grown fruit (not yet officially certified), sourced from his Pyren vineyard in Victoria’s Pyrenees. The grapes are of pristine quality; “of the highest calibre”, Leighton affirms.
- It has lovely red and blackberry fruit aromas, a nudge of spice that gives it just the right amount of warmth and a welcome hint of oak. There’s just the loveliest touch of vanilla too, making this a highly approachable, balanced and enjoyable drop. It’s never been on the shelves before, and Leighton says you’ll enjoy his “plush, soft, welcoming” Shiraz.
- There are delightful black pepper notes, typical of the best Victorian Shiraz, which add lovely spice and complexity. Leighton’s Shiraz is warm on your palate, with soft, building tannins. You’ll appreciate the extra this exclusive Magnum size offers - it’s a real crowd pleaser, so there should just about be enough for everyone to enjoy! Leighton advises this “serious” wine has potential to age to 2030.
- Cool winters and warm summers have ensured the quality of grapes used for this sensational Shiraz are second-to-none. It showcases fruit from Stratford’s family owned, single estate vineyard, located on the banks of Central Victoria’s Goulburn River. The grapes enjoyed a long growing season which has resulted in full flavour and silky tannins.
- Rich, supple fruit flavours will enchant from your first sip. But even before you get that chance, you’re greeted with aromas of cherry blossom, blood plum and blackberry. There’s a wonderful full-bodied taste, with dark forest fruits and hints of licorice and white pepper. A lingering finish of soft tannins is thanks to a year spent in French and American oak barrels… and is very welcome!
- Low yielding, mature vines have ensured the quality of this Shiraz is superb. But given a few extra years in the bottle, it’s also had the chance to sink into its rich flavours and add further complexity. Give it a moment to breathe when you open it, and you’ll be treated to a sensational Shiraz.
Pristine fruit from the estate, new and traditional winemaking techniques and a long sleep in the cellar have resulted in a distinguished 8-year-old Shiraz.
Gorgeous red cherry, cocoa and spice at first give way to dark fruits like blackberry conserve with a touch of anise. All finished off with fine tannins providing a well balanced, elegant finish for a wine of its age.
This is a rare affordable chance to get an aged red from a single vineyard estate in a region renowned for producing award winning wines since the 1860’s. Perfect for drinking now - why would you wait?
James-Paul Marin’s Reserve McLaren Vale Shiraz comes from iconic 74-year-old McLaren Vale vines. The prized fruit is so good it’s fought over by the districts winemakers each year!
No expense has been spared nor any short cut taken in making this wine. James held back the very best Shiraz and aged it for a further 12 months to create this Reserve label release.
This top shelf wonder is in the super league. A bold and generous Shiraz that will set tongues wagging at any dinner party and an absolute bargain for Angels!
Home to Mark and Emma Kenneally, Culley Road basks in the Mediterranean climate of McLaren Vale. The A-grade vineyard that used to supply Penfolds is now in conversion to certified organic status and managed with the love and attention that the A&K team is known for.
This is a big and intense red wine - think cherries and blackcurrants with a dusting of pepper-powered mocha. It's all about that magnificent fruit!
Hailing from a vineyard that previously supplied fruit for $150 bottles of wine, this Shiraz is an Angel bargain! Tuck a few away for a rainy day – they’ll evolve beautifully in the cellar for the next 10 years.
- Tim’s first premium Barossa Shiraz for Naked is a blend from some of the oldest Shiraz vineyards in the region (over 100 years old!) in a truly great year.
- The grapes have been given the royal treatment in the winery. Extra time on lees (dead yeast) in barrel and an absence of any fining agents means the wine is unfiltered, and full of flavour. Dive in to its dark cherry and black olive scent, juicy fruit and hugging tannins.
- Wines sourced from vineyards of this age with such detailed winemaking are generally three or four times the price. And it’s vegan friendly to boot!
- Sourced from a sustainable Shiraz vineyard in Southern NSW and made with a nod and a wink to the traditional, elegant Provençal style of Rosé loved by so many.
- You’ll catch a whiff of cranberry, rose petal and strawberries and cream when you pour. It tastes refreshingly dry, with balanced acidity and a slightly savoury edge. Deliciously fun and approachable to 'Rosé all day' with!
- We challenge you to find a serious Provencal-inspired Rosé like this by award-winning winemakers like these for less than $20. Actually, don’t bother - just pick up a bottle of this and enjoy!
- Sourced from 3 separate blocks of Shiraz to give the finished wine the right balance of powerful and elegance.
- Josh set about capturing those wonderful fruit characters and flavours in the winery using a minimal intervention style and native yeast (from the grapes). 15 months in oak barrels finished the job and the wine was bottled unfiltered.
- Look out for the mocha, raspberry, blueberry presence with a shake of spice. Richly layered with length and freshness, this is a classic Barossa Shiraz that over delivers in quality for the price!
A blend of four different Shiraz parcels from the Blewitt Springs and McLaren Flat sub-regions of McLaren Vale for their plush rich red fruits with powerful intensity and length. Each has its own unique qualities and together they create a very special wine.
16 months maturing in new and aged French oak barrels has let the flavours and tannins mingle and soften before blending to perfection just before bottling. Only the slightest filtration was used to preserve the flavors.
Crack the cap to unleash a beautifully complex and elegant Shiraz. You'll taste plenty of red fruits and plums, along with some dried herbs and subtle spices. The tannins are smooth and the finish is lingering, making this an all-round winner.
- Juicy black grapes lazed under a warm sun along river flats near Cowra before meeting their vinous fate in this stunning drop. The final wine matured in both new and old French oak barrels for 12 months to let the wood, wine and lees do their magic dance.
- The result is a purple-hued delight that smells of wild berries with a slight Eucalypt edge. Each mouthful smacks of Fruits of the forest, cherry and ripe tannins on the tongue.
- It’s organic, it’s limited in numbers and you can only get it here. Grab yours now to enjoy over winter with a good meal, good friends, or maybe just good memories.