- Once again Stuart brings us an out-of-this-world Top Shelf beauty, poised to blow the socks off any Chardonnay or Margaret River enthusiast. Truly a labour of love, there was no crushing in the creation of this juicy treat. All grapes were whole fruit pressed to lock in maximum aromatics and complexity.
- Matured in a combination of new and older Burgundian oak barriques for 12 months, and then held back in tank for longer to allow the flavours to meld, and the wine to gain poise. Scents of lemon curd, peach skin, pink grapefruit, and citrus oils leap will from your glass. Notes of hazelnut and vanilla follow to really get you salivating!
- The palate packs texture and weight of flavour beyond expectation. This is off-set by a mineral acidity that makes the finish fresh without dulling the persistence of flavour. Stuart has created a wine of nuance that manages to walk the tightrope of generosity and a clean finish. Above all, it is classic Margaret River Chardonnay that will drink well, as soon as you open the bottle! Stuart's tip? You simply won't be able to buy a Chardonnay with this level of complexity or style, at this price, from anywhere else.
- Daryl brings Angels another installment of his divine Savvy B, direct from his very own very premium vineyard. Another fantastic year for both quality and quantity, so you're in for a treat!
- Using a very 'hands-off' approach, Daryl has avoided oak to allow the zesty characters shine through and added a smidgen of un-oaked Barossa Semillon to bring a little richness. It's crisp, relatively low in alcohol and smacks of citrus, grapefruit, apple and melon.
- Easily enjoyed on its own or with a variety of delicious meals, you can't go wrong with this incredibly approachable and easy-on-your-pocket winner. Be sure to grab a few of this seriously fast moving stock.
You’re going to love Drew’s pristine fruit-driven Chardonnay from the beautiful cool-climate region of Orange, NSW. This single-vineyard masterpiece is crafted from fruit grown on 20 year old vines - it’s sure to hit the spot!
It's time with its grape solids in a massive 3,000 litre French oak barrel has given this wine such unique complexity - freshness, intense fruit profiles and great acid balance.
You’ll be enchanted by its dark citrus, lemon and savoury notes floating on a touch of lit matchstick. This incredible Chardonnay was made in tiny amounts so don't miss out on your chance to snaffle a few bottles.
Get ready for a wine that embodies the pure, natural surrounds of Pemberton in Western Australia. This Chardonnay brings you the best of both worlds – old school in style yet modern in vibrancy and intensity!
Lovers of bold, oaky Chardonnay should look no further. With nectarine, cashew and a touch of spice leaping out of every glass, these lush flavours arrive wrapped in a buttery richness that keeps you going back for more!
Thanks to Coby Ladwig’s impeccable attention to detail, this premium white was aged in 100% French Oak with a delicate fermentation process that is responsible for the creamy, luxe texture you’ll soon discover. At under $20 a bottle for Angels, this beautiful top shelf Chardonnay is a steal!
- A WA Riesling from the blokes that bring you Scribe.
- 30yr-old vines were persuaded to give up their treasure for this classy cool-climate drop. Deliciously crunchy and crisp, get ready for lime leaf, peach and musk with vibrant citrus flavours and a long zippy finish.
- There are so few of these about, they'll be gone in a flash. Pick yours up and set the table for a summer feast!
- Mike's detailed blend of grapes from five sub regions is an essential part of maintaining the style and quality of his Lay of the Land Sauvignon Blanc. He's sourced fruit from the best growers to optimise its natural quality and craft wines with minimal intervention.
- The Rapaura grapes give structure and a herbal lift and the Lower Wairau grapes gift the palate with passionfruit and floral notes. The Waihopai Valley component adds citrus drive and weight to the mouth feel. This magical combination translates to a seriously approachable and balanced drop to please any white wine lover!
- At under $14 for Angels, you will shock all your friends with this unbelievably tasty and pocket-friendly wine! The perfect wine to have stocked in the fridge for unexpected company.
- Liquid sunshine is here! This stunning treat from Stuart is perfect for warm, festive evenings. Lifted aromatics of guava and nectarines will greet you, while a creamy, nutty nuance accompanies the stunning citrus layers.
- The grapes for this wine were sourced from vineyards in the central and southern parts of Margaret River. Bright aromatics bring a delicacy to the wine that rounds off the signature magic of the SBS blend. All of the bright and zippy flavours continue to the very back of the palate.
- As soon as you open the bottle, you'll think of sunshine, white sand beaches, and turquoise blue ocean water...plus the price of a bottle is much less than the travel cost to get to Margaret River. Now that is stupendous value!
- Grapes from way up in the cool-climate region of Orange succumbed to Ash’s enviable wine talents and rested on lees in French oak for 8 months to produce this elegant drop.
- The result is a wine with a delicate scent of pear, wild flowers and a touch of toast. Each mouthful tastes like a party of pears, lime and a hint of vanilla.
- It’s organic, it’s limited in numbers and you can only get it here. Grab yours now to enjoy chilled with a Chicken or Pork dinner and the company of those you love (and will love you for pouring them a second glass!)
- This wine started life in the Kenneally’s vineyard in the Wairau Valley of the Marlborough region. The cool climate is very similar to Burgundy, the home of Chardonnay.
- The 5% Viognier grapes included give the wine a delightful apricot note that compliments the traditional ripe peach. It’s a bright citrus driven drop with flint, toast and creamy biscuit hints from barrel fermentation on lees (dead yeast).
- The vineyard has completed the conversion to organic and is fully certified. A great Chardonnay at a great price from multi-award winning producers!
QLD and NSW came together in harmony for this tantalising blend. Grapes from the high-altitude Granite Belt, QLD, and Hilltops, NSW, were allowed to ripen slowly and develop complex flavours before matchmaking in the shed.
The Marsanne, Viognier and Roussanne grapes were field blended (grown in the same vineyard) and fermented as one to ensure the right balance of flavours, textures and aromas.
A full-bodied, lightly-oaked wine, this is a great alternative to Chardonnay. Enjoy stone fruit and honey flavours and a delicious scent of orange blossom. Match this rich wine with richly flavoured food and enjoy the union!