All organic production has transformed hand-picked grapes from A-grade NZ vineyards into Naked’s first Central Otago Pinot Noir. A true ‘winemakers fantasy’ wine!
This Pinot’s been treated to wild yeast fermentation with 20% whole bunches in the mix for extra depth and length. After a gentle press, it’s taken a nap in French oak for 11 months to mature and reach peak balance.
This is a classic Pinot Noir - packing a ripe, spicy, dark cherry scent and lush fresh berry flavours. It’s drinking beautifully now in its youth, but if you can be patient, it will smooth out and its berryness will darken over the next few years.
Andrew and Jenny Sinclair’s Tassie Pinot Noir is grown on the rich soils of an ancient volcanic range with the vineyard tempered by powerful sea breezes. A long, cool growing season allowed the rich flavours in this fruity red to develop brilliantly!
Discover spicy fruit characters that are unique to the vineyard, complemented by hints of rosemary and musk from the time spent ageing in premium French oak.
Once the word gets out about this stunning Top Shelf Pinot Noir it’ll fly off the shelves!
- Picked at the perfect moment in a perfect vintage and matured in freshly toasted barrels made in South Australia from fine French oak. That freshness really makes a difference!
- Savoury and brooding with fine tannins and loaded with dark cherries, cloves and cinnamon. Mouth-watering to the last drop with a lengthy finish. If you have discipline, put a few bottles down to age and enjoy it well into the future.
- Good quality Pinot Noir from a legend like Phillip generally means a higher price, but thanks to the support of Naked Angels, we don’t need a distributor which would pump up the price. And Philip gets the freedom to do what he loves.
- This Pinot Noir is helping to change the game, letting the Marlborough's red strengths shine through along side it's famous Sauv Blancs. The cool climate where Bill & Claudia have sourced these grapes from are perfectly suited to the whims of Pinot Noir, probably the most fickle of the leading varietals.
- Every flavour box is ticked! Heady aromas of violets and cherries, and a palate that's medium-bodied, with fine tannins and a lingering savoury finish.
- This is a treat that over delivers at every level - small batch, hand picked, wild yeast fermented, hand plunged, then matured for 10 months in oak barrels prior to bottling. What more could a wine for under $22 deliver? Almost unheard of! It must be Naked...
Dayne & Marc’s Rosé is made from 100% Pinot Noir grapes. Sharing the same beginnings as their red, it’s made by the Saigneé technique - taking a portion of Pinot Noir juice from the main fermentation tank after one day so it retains just a very light pale red colour.
It’s a perfect glass of pink, bursting with ripe strawberry characters, a creamy texture, refreshing acidity and a clean, dry finish.
This wine is a dedication to the hard yards done in the vineyard to develop this notoriously difficult grape to perfection. When the extra work is done right, the finished wine is an absolute gem. And here it is.
The Abundance Pinot Noir 2022 is the perfect dinner party guest – fresh and bright, with just the right amount of spice. It’s ready to drink right away (aren’t we all) but try and give it an hour to breathe before you start grilling it with the hard-hitting conversation topics. (We recommend crispy skin duck for the main course.)
Legendary winemaker Ben Riggs has put together grapes from esteemed Adelaide Hills vineyards – the crisp air creating a Pinot Noir that beautifully represents the area. This wine is exactly why Naked Wines exists – to support quality winemakers craft a drop that tastes like the joy it was to make it.
You can taste the winemaker’s cred when you drink – this is smart and thoughtfully balanced, with aromas of plum and red berries. It’s exceptional value for Angels – and will also pay off with a little extra time to nestle in in the cellar over the next 2-6 years.
Here’s a real treasure - a wine that’s hard to find in the Waipara Valley, NZ. Made in a style that genuinely reflects the Pinot Noir grape (not just a red wine), Dayne and Marc have used a clever combination of winemaking techniques to bring this drop to life.
Open this bottle to enjoy a Pinot Noir packed with ripe raspberry, black plum and blackberry flavours. It's bright and juicy with a deliciously smooth finish.
This wine is a dedication to the hard yards done in the windswept vineyard to develop this notoriously difficult grape to perfection. When the extra work is done right, the finished wine is an absolute gem. You must try it!
Made from a single vineyard block of 40-year-old vines in the heart of McLaren Vale. The grapes were harvested in two batches, six days apart, to create a wine that oozes both freshness and complexity.
After fermenting the parcels separately and expertly blending the two, this gorgeous ruby drop napped in French oak barrels for four months. The result is a wine that's packed with strawberry and ripe cherry flavours, a twist of spice and a glidingly smooth finish.
Whether you're a seasoned wine connoisseur or just looking for a delicious new red to try, this medium-bodied minx is the perfect excuse to break out the good glasses and share a few tales.
- Australian Rosé has been forging ahead in leaps and bounds and Rob has delivered a delightfully crisp Provence style of this classic summer wine, using local Sangiovese and Nero d’Avola grapes.
- Riverina fruit from an outstanding vintage has given this wine its seductive notes of strawberries and cream with red berries and a floral hint. Fresh and dry on the tongue, the raspberry and cherry flavours mingle with more subtle savoury characters.
- Made in tiny quantities and all yours for under $12 for a bottle, its value is unsurpassed on traditional in-store shelves. This is Rob's labour of love, one that the wise will stock up on while they can!
- This pretty aromatic red is a top notch single vineyard gem, cleverly created from pristine fruit by one of your favourite winemaking pairs - Kate and Nina!
- Unlike pricey bottle shop Pinot’s from the better known regions of Yarra Valley and Mornington Peninsula, this one from the high altitude, low yielding vineyards of the Strathbogie Ranges brings you equally amazing quality for less!
- Get ready for an elegant wine with a delicate floral, cherry and spice scent. Medium bodied with the usual savoury Pinot Noir tannins and ripe cherry berry vibe, it’ll evolve graciously in the years to come - if you can bear the wait...