- A deligtful sparkling wine with fine bubbles, made with grapes from premium vineyards in the Adelaide Hills - a region with a long history of producing premium sparkling wines
- Pale straw gold in colour, it's fine, elegant palate delivers a tingling treat in every sip!
- Here's a wine to get your taste buds dancing. The scent of strawberry, pink grapefruit and a hint of fresh bread mingle with intense berry and sweet Meyer lemon, white nectarine, cashew nut and a mouthwatering citrus finish. Just fabulous.
- Picked from one of Australia’s premier Prosecco regions, this off-dry bubbly beauty is just the ticket for celebrating, and relatively low in alcohol for a wine.
- Pop the top for a little hit of apple, lemon zest, grapefruit and pistachio nuts. Every mouthful is a wild ride of refreshing acidity and hints of sweet fruit. Will pair perfectly with savoury cheeses, cured meats and seafood.
- Made exclusively for Angels, this tasty little number is amazing value for money - super delicious and drinking beautifully right now. A perfect party wine or way to celebrate the weekend!
Let there be bubbles! This is the perfect wine to accompany the Italian mantra "la dolce vita". Adrian and Rebecca have locked in a load of delicate aromas and flavours, all sealed under a super fresh crown seal.
It is refreshingly light and elegant, with a delicate balance of fine bubbles and a lingering, mouth watering finish. Each sip will bring a smile with soft, rounded crisp fruit flavours of green apple and pear.
While traditionally served as an aperitif (did someone say spritz cocktail?), this sparkling gem will also pair scrumptiously with a seafood or antipasto platter..drool! Load up your case with this serial sell-out while you can.
Leighton Joy’s method traditional Sparkling Shiraz is a visual sensation on pouring with its stunning pink mousse, serious stuff. The perfect way to enjoy Shiraz as the temperatures rise over Summer.
A generous palate of plump black cherry, wild plum and marzipan is met with clove, juniper, capocollo and freshly cracked black pepper, this complex wine is underwritten with opulent Hungarian and French oak and the slightest fortification through dosage.
Made from Shiraz fruit that Leighton himself planted with his Dad, over 16 years ago, this is a true labour of love.
- The painstaking process of making a traditional method sparkling wine like this involves two fermentations - one in the tank and the second in the bottle. It’s a labour of love for a wine named after Kym’s sister Pip, who passed away from breast cancer at the early age of 30.
- These grapes came from a small vineyard at the Northern end of Margaret River in WA. Pour a glass for a delicious mouthful of crisp pear, citrus and light almond biscuit flavours with beautifully fine bubbles. This is a “brut” wine, meaning dry sparkling.
- As Dom Perignon said of champagne, this sparkling is “like drinking the stars”. And as an Angel, you can do it for a fantastic price that just isn’t available anywhere else.
100% Tamar Valley. The fruit is pristine - there was a lot of vineyard sampling to get the pick date right! Pressed in whole bunches an hour or two after harvest, there was no need to add sulphur. But fermenting a wine twice (to get bubbles) is nerve-wracking. The Feldheims sang to the yeast culture for a week to make sure it was growing strongly!
The delicious Vintage 2020 smells of rose Turkish delight upon layers of nutty brioche bun. The richness and depth of strawberry and nougat leads to a crispness and succulent acidity that refreshes and coaxes a smile with each sip.
Its hard to find a great Tasmanian-made sparkling with 100% pure Tassie fruit like this for less than $30. Actually its unheard of. Each bottle has been cradled and hand-disgorged by David and Cynthia. Hard work but so rewarding!
Olivia & Emiliano’s shared love of Italian wine has brought you something ‘other-worldly’!
This sparkling treat hails from high in the hills around Treviso, in the Veneto region north of Venice.
Pop the top to enjoy a glass of tropical fruits, citrus, white blossom and green apple with a little residual fruit sweetness.
- Polish your best flutes and buff up the ice bucket….here’s a vintage French Champagne that'll give the most famous labels in the world a run for their money! Produced exclusively for you by the genius behind Ruinart, Mumm and Baron de Rothschild Champagne.
- A pure chardonnay blend, this gem includes grapes from premier cru villages. It was produced in France following the classical rules of champagne winemaking with all the attention to detail you’d expect from a master of the art.
- It’s such a great vintage, with complexity from time in bottle and elegance from the exceptional grapes. The aromas are floral and the palate is rich and very deep. And with 8 years ageing, now’s the perfect time to pop the cork on this vintage champagne - it’s at the peak of perfection!
Gary Stokes knows his Prosecco. He’s travelled across the globe to Veneto in northern Italy to craft these delicious bubbles for Angels just like you.
This high altitude Prosecco has a sensational balance of fruit ripeness, a bright acidity and just the right amount of residual sweetness.
Tropical fruits, white blossom, and green apple aromas mingle perfectly with citrus, green apple and melon flavours on the palate. Your perfect verandah wine as an aperitif over Summer!
- This is the sixth vintage of a Naked classic from Ash Horner. Get ready to be enchanted by citrus, wild flowers and sweet green apples as its little beads dance and burst on your tongue.
- Sourced from high in the cool climate wine region of Orange, this fresh vibrant style of sparkling is created with lots of love from the passionate Mr Horner and his talented team.
- It's rare to find a certified organic wine of this quality at a price this low. Once again, Angels have made a little miracle possible and Ash has returned the favour with a sparkly gem. Made in small quantities, claim your share today!