- Geoff's masterful crafting of grapes from premium low-yielding vineyards in the Adelaide Hills, Langhorne Creek, the Limestone Coast & McLaren Vale has resulted in yet another scrumptious treat to fill your glass.
Quivering with juicy citrus, pear and spice, this popular white is juicy and elegantly balanced, with a delightfully fresh and long lasting finish. A truly versatile food wine, it'll be a great match to your family's favourite Asian or seafood dishes.
It stacks up really well against any $20 Adelaide Hills Pinot Gris at an amazing Angel price. Thats the beauty of supporting the best Aussie & Kiwi independent winemakers here at Naked - high quality pocket-friendly sips you can't get anywhere else!
- The Two Pairs Pinot Gris 2023 is rich and ripe, while still being delectably dry. It’s a vivacious wine, that’s a perfect example of a traditional Pinot Gris style.
There’s a lovely, full taste in this drop, first inspired because the winemakers picked the grapes at a stage when they were more ripened. That ensured the pear, apple, toasty bread crust and hints of tropical fruits all shone through to deliver a beautifully rich wine. It smells delicious, with honeysuckle and pear wafting out of the glass.
This drop has crunchy, zingy acidity and irresistible minerality that will spark your tastebuds alight! It’s easy to drink and at just $13.99 a bottle for Angels (26% off market price), it will be easy to stock up too!
- The latest vintage of this beloved Rabbit & Spaghetti drop uses grapes from the vineyard at the southern end of the Clare Valley. And the fantastic weather over the growing season meant the fruit came off in the best possible condition!
- A pale rose-gold in the glass, the scent of red apples, blood orange and flowers grabs your attention first. Then flavours of beurre bosc pear, candied lemon and honey biscuit wrap you in a crisp blanket you never want to leave.
- Pinot Gris is fast becoming one of Australia's favourite white wines - not too heavy, not too light yet full of moreish layers. No doubt this will be flying off the shelves once more!
- Welcome back to an absolute Angel favourite, the perfect crowd pleaser Hero Pinot Grigio! Jen's passion and skill are evident in every sip of this outstanding treat. Pears and citrus fruit aromas will get you all excited for the first pour, oozing energy to match our red head's fiery personality.
- Pristine Pinot Grigio fruit parcels give the wine a phenomenal textural foundation. The elevation of the select vineyards ensures cool climate characteristics shine through - bright crunchy fruit flavours that will pair wonderfully with a spread of quality cheeses, white meat dishes or simply enjoyed on it's own as the sun sets.
- With a dry, fine and lingering finish, you'll be thirsty for more! Every vintage of this wine has repeatedly scored 90%+ buy-again Angel reviews. This delicious Pinot Grigio is from the one and only Jen Pfeiffer. Enjoy every sip of another wine made possible by Angel backing!
The vineyard that Paul selected to supply the fruit for this wine was chosen to best replicate an Italian grigio style. Harvested at very cool temps to avoid too much colour extraction. Pressed gently and fermented in 100% stainless steel to preserve the delicate aromatics.
A dry white with abundant fruit and crisp acidity. Green apple, pear, nectarine and Lemon on the nose and then honeysuckle and minerality grace the palate. Exotic, dry and fresh. Yummo!
White nectarines, pear and blossomy scents makes this wine perfect for all occasions that involve good friends and good food. Serve chilled with an Italian accent.
- Get ready for a crunchy, dry and fresh mouthfeel that make this drop not only the perfect food wine, but also wonderful to enjoy on its own. Textbook pear, citrus blossom and fresh apple aromas sing out, all the crisp and lively characters that make Italian whites so enjoyable!
- Pinot Grigio is a hugely popular Italian varietal found traditionally in the North Eastern regions of Lombardy, Alto Adige, Friuli-Venezia and right where Rob's family came from, the Veneto! The sunny Mediterranean style climate of Rob's Aussie home region the Riverina provides the ideal conditions for growing Italian grape varietals.
- It's hard to find a guy more passionate about NSW wine than Rob, and you’d be hard pressed to find a wine more food friendly than this! Blending portions of both warm and cool climate fruit gives the best of both worlds - fruit forward balanced with structure that will age. What's not to love - a little slice of Italy delivered to your door for under $13!
- Dive in to Kevin's wonderful take on a classic white wine that will please any crowd. Crisp and elegant, like biting into an apple - you know you're on to a winner!
- Pinot Grigio refers to the traditional Italian style of wine from the grape varietal - a more fruit forward affair rather than the luscious French 'Gris' style.
- There's no denying the value bundled in to this bottle. Kevin is renowned as Australia's King of Pinot G, packing 30 years winemaking experience. He knows a thing or two about getting this glorious grape just right...cheers to that!
- 2022 is the third vintage of Paige’s exclusive Naked wines, made with top class Murray Darling fruit. Expect a gold standard in inexpensive, easy-drinking vegan wines to enjoy ‘just because’...
Crack open this Pinot Grigio to release the tempting scent of lemon-zest, nashi pear, stone fruits and tropic fruit. Then relish the refreshingly crisp stone fruit and citrus flavours as you sip.
- Angel-backing gives Paige the support and freedom to create her modern, exciting wines, and an eager community of Aussie wine lovers to enjoy them. Thank you Angels!
James-Paul’s returns with his finest vintage ever! During the hustle and bustle of vintage last year, he welcomed his daughter Jacqueline into the world. To commemorate the happiest day of his life, he’s named this exceptional Rose - ‘Jacqueline’.
James-Paul Marin has crafted a serious Rosé in the French Provencal style: elegant, floral and dry with a mix of wild flowers and dried herbs all balanced by a zesty crisp acidity. Not your typical sweet Australian Rosé!
This Rose blend of 95% Pinot Grigio, and 5% Pinot Noir has made a stunningly unique, fresh, fruit-driven Summer thirst-quencher!