A white that’s simply bursting with flavour, made with premium fruit from the preeminent Adelaide Hills region. Seriously refreshing, this Sauvignon Blanc is ready for an ice bucket and a balmy Summer evening.
Hamish Maguire’s Engine Room wines are a product of imagination and a willingness to be different. Hamish is one of our most popular Naked winemakers - one sip of his wines and you’ll see why.
This wine is best when sitting on the beach watching the sun go down. You’ve got sand between your toes, sea salt in your hair, and freshly cooked fish and chips ready to devour.
- Daryl brings Angels another installment of his divine Savvy B, direct from his very own very premium vineyard. Another fantastic year for both quality and quantity, so you're in for a treat!
- Using a very 'hands-off' approach, Daryl has avoided oak to allow the zesty characters shine through and added a smidgen of un-oaked Barossa Semillon to bring a little richness. It's crisp, relatively low in alcohol and smacks of citrus, grapefruit, apple and melon.
- Easily enjoyed on its own or with a variety of delicious meals, you can't go wrong with this incredibly approachable and easy-on-your-pocket winner. Be sure to grab a few of this seriously fast moving stock.
- Mike's detailed blend of grapes from five sub regions is an essential part of maintaining the style and quality of his Lay of the Land Sauvignon Blanc. He's sourced fruit from the best growers to optimise its natural quality and craft wines with minimal intervention.
- The Rapaura grapes give structure and a herbal lift and the Lower Wairau grapes gift the palate with passionfruit and floral notes. The Waihopai Valley component adds citrus drive and weight to the mouth feel. This magical combination translates to a seriously approachable and balanced drop to please any white wine lover!
- At under $14 for Angels, you will shock all your friends with this unbelievably tasty and pocket-friendly wine! The perfect wine to have stocked in the fridge for unexpected company.
A blend of grapes from two different regions - Adelaide Hills and McLaren Vale. The Adelaide Hills component brings freshness and vibrancy, while the McLaren Vale parcel adds complexity and texture, thanks to vines that are over 130 years old!
This classically herbaceous white is seriously mouth-watering - packed with citrus, passionfruit, and lychee and a crisp acidity that keeps things refreshing. You'll get a whiff of cut grass on the nose, plenty of vibrant fruit on the tongue and a long finish that screams quality.
Pour yourself a glass of South Australian brilliance from a vintner with a heritage in the area that can’t be beaten - lucky you!
- Different blocks of grapes were sourced from the Woodside vineyard in the stunning Adelaide Hills and skilfully crafted into a fragrant, aromatic Savvy B by Mr McLaren Vale - Ben Riggs.
- It’s a bright, crisp, high-quality delight from the first sip to the last drop. Expect big, juicy tropical fruit with a splash of melon and nashi pear to follow.
- Enjoy it now in its prime and serve as cold as possible, especially during the warmer summer months. It’s as happy on its own as with fresh seafood or a chicken salad - fresh and fabulous!
- Marlborough lovers stop here! Mike's latest Destination vintage brings you an amazing chance to experience all that New Zealand's premier Sauvignon Blanc growing region has to offer. This wine is a blend of three different vineyard sites in Marlborough's southern valleys.
- The clay based soils where the fruit parcels were grown provide texture and depth of flavour to the gorgeous citrus, stone fruit and elderflower palate layers. The acid is seamlessly integrated into the fleshy and vibrantly fruited palate, making for a long and clean finish. A huge drinkability and food friendly factors tick all boxes for terrific value and versatility as an anytime crowd pleaser!
- This is a drop that will liven your senses, treat your tastebuds and delight as a drink on it's own or if matched with an equally tasty meal. Dive in to the wonderful clarity and vibrancy of this white and let it take you to your relaxation Destination.
Single vineyard lusciousness from the pristine Adelaide Hills - a world renowned spot for top Aussie Savvy B. The climate and Randal's attention to the vineyard has produced exceptional quality fruit.
Each was row harvested separately in the cool early morning to lock in the pure fruit flavours. This is a wine that has a real presence and sense of place and even improves with age!
Let its enticing passionfruit, lime and fresh snow pea invite you to dive into its concentrated flavours with a tropical flourish to finish. A classic Savvy Blanc with a delicate minerality, crisp acidity and long finish.
- Grapes from three distinct vineyards in Murchison, Katunga and the Yarra Valley - some with more tropical characters, some greener - have left their delicious fingerprints on the finished wine.
- Sam is renowned for re-working each vintage based on Angel feedback and this is no exception. This wine has the flavours of spring like snow peas and herbs, plus a heady tropical note. It’s crisp but with a roundness which softens it a little.
- A simple, refreshing and thoroughly enjoyable wine by an Angel favourite winemaker - this is certainly one to stock up the fridge with!
- The vines behind this zippy drop got just enough water to grow intensely flavoured little grapes. Paige then gave it a long fermentation to lock in its freshness and the typical characters of the varietal.
- It’s a classic example for the Savvy B lovers, bursting with lemon zest and passion fruit and hints of freshly cut grass. It keeps its brightness sip after refreshing sip and pairs really well with seafood.
- This delicious wine is only possible with the backing of thousands of wine-loving Angels, so they get it at a supremely drinkable price!
Naked’s first ever Ice Wine returns by popular demand. A phenomenal ‘sticky’, fresh and crisp with all the sweet flavours you’ll love! Made by freezing grapes before pressing to squeeze out the most intensly flavoured jucie - a totally unique wine!
From the first sip you’ll be hit with luscious marmalade, sweet nectar and butterscotch, lingering fruit flavours, invigorating acidity and subtle spice. Try it over vanilla ice cream....oh la la.
With only 200 in existence from the best vintage in 10 years in the Adelaide Hills, this wine is sure to fly. If you want to turbo-charge your next dessert this is the wine for you!