- This feels like winemaker Brian Fletcher’s love letter to Margaret River. The grapes were grown in a vineyard that has given it a very distinctive characteristic, with concentrated flavours, elegant tannins and that Western Australian quality we love so much.
- An unmistakably Margaret River Cabernet, it delivers a wonderfully velvety texture that lingers on the palate. With intense flavours of blackcurrant and dark cherry, there are also more nuanced hints of spice. There are vibrant aromas of blackberry and cassis, with whispers of eucalyptus and dark chocolate.
- WA winemaking legend Brian says he’s taken a hands-off approach, instead allowing the grapes to show off in magnificent style. “I’m just the translator!” he explains. What that tastes like is fluency in action… a harmonious balance of ripe fruit, supple tannins and a lovely, long finish. This is truly a “winemaker’s wine.”
- Gently harvested and fermented separately in both open and closed tanks, the juice was then pressed straight to barrel. It took a nice long nap in aged in French and American oak before the final careful blending.
- Carrying the scent of blue and red fruits with a touch of rose petal and dried herbs, this juicy drop will leave a delicious impression. It’s generous raspberry, cherry, plum and spice characters are wrapped in bold yet elegant tannins.
- Warm and dry growing conditions produced fantastic grapes with buckets of fruitiness, concentration and intensity - get ready for a flavour sensation. And only available here!
- The Cabernet Sauvignon and Malbec fruit for this wine were selected from fine vineyards in the warmer northern region of Margaret River.
- Here, black fruit, mint and cassis from the Cabernet tango seductively with blueberry jam and mocha from the Malbec. Together rich plum and blackcurrant flavours dance with chocolate, savoury spices and fine grained tannins on the tongue.
- This is a unique varietal combination out of Margaret River, with bold but delicate flavours. Like all our wines, it's exlusive to Naked and incredible vale for money.
- Once again Stuart brings us an out-of-this-world Top Shelf beauty, poised to blow the socks off any Chardonnay or Margaret River enthusiast. Truly a labour of love, there was no crushing in the creation of this juicy treat. All grapes were whole fruit pressed to lock in maximum aromatics and complexity.
- Matured in a combination of new and older Burgundian oak barriques for 12 months, and then held back in tank for longer to allow the flavours to meld, and the wine to gain poise. Scents of lemon curd, peach skin, pink grapefruit, and citrus oils leap will from your glass. Notes of hazelnut and vanilla follow to really get you salivating!
- The palate packs texture and weight of flavour beyond expectation. This is off-set by a mineral acidity that makes the finish fresh without dulling the persistence of flavour. Stuart has created a wine of nuance that manages to walk the tightrope of generosity and a clean finish. Above all, it is classic Margaret River Chardonnay that will drink well, as soon as you open the bottle! Stuart's tip? You simply won't be able to buy a Chardonnay with this level of complexity or style, at this price, from anywhere else.
Anyone looking for a wine with body and flavour is on to a winner here! Shiraz as a variety is particularly sensitive to climate in terms of the style it will produce, and it's because of this that Brian likes to grow his red fruit in the northern end of Margaret River. Your cellar will benefit immensely with a few of these pocket-friendly premium wines in stock before the rest of the world catches on to how outstanding Margaret River Shiraz really is!
Shiraz can range from spicy and lifted (for example from Gippsland) to rich and dark (McLaren Vale). Brian's Reserve Shiraz sits right in the middle of this spectrum, with nice spicy fruit, yet with a beautiful medium bodied feel to it all.
Your glass will fill with a deep red and purple in colour, delivering tantalising dark berries with each sip, expressing both oak and fruit beautifully. Some whole bunches were added along the way for their woody stems, giving the wine a textured lift. Enjoy!
- Having been involved in every step of the Margaret River's rise to world wide fame, Stuart knows the region inside out. He has blended this Top Shelf beauty with care and skill, leaving it to mature in French oak barriques for 24 months.
- Using specially selected fruit parcels, the wine captures ripe fruit flavours yet retains the distinctive perfume of Margaret River Cabernet Sauvignon, and the lush generosity of Merlot.
- The nose is rich and complex with a fresh hit of lifted red and blue berries, intermingled with subtle cedar notes from the oak. Tastes of mulberries, plums and blackberries are wrapped in soft tannins. This is a serious wine at a price around half that of it's comparable Stella Bella and Vasse Felix colleagues!
- Liquid sunshine is here! This stunning treat from Stuart is perfect for warm, festive evenings. Lifted aromatics of guava and nectarines will greet you, while a creamy, nutty nuance accompanies the stunning citrus layers.
- The grapes for this wine were sourced from vineyards in the central and southern parts of Margaret River. Bright aromatics bring a delicacy to the wine that rounds off the signature magic of the SBS blend. All of the bright and zippy flavours continue to the very back of the palate.
- As soon as you open the bottle, you'll think of sunshine, white sand beaches, and turquoise blue ocean water...plus the price of a bottle is much less than the travel cost to get to Margaret River. Now that is stupendous value!
A superbly crafted drop from the blokes that bring you the sell-out Scribe wines. This time, fruit has been selected from pristine WA vineyards and blended to charicteristic perfection.
Medium-bodied and European in style, get ready for a beautifully balanced, elegant, savoury and densely fruity drop. It’s bursting with blackcurrants, plum, mint and sage leaf, wrapped in silky tannins.
This is your chance to try a premium multi-regional red we wouldn’t have got hold of under normal circumstances. It’s drinking beautifully now but will easily cellar for 8 years or more.
- Featuring fruit from the Tate family’s iconic property, Olivia brings you a stunning new label - Narrative. Made with great attention to detail, it's a true expression of the vineyard and the region. And no one else has access to these grapes, so it's unique!
- This sensational red has both elegance and firm tannins, leaving a long, lingering finish in your mouth. The alluring scent of black cherry and cassis carries a hint of bay leaf.
- This is a classic, well-balanced Australian blend - with the power of Cabernet adding structure to the velvety, lush Shiraz.
- Featuring fruit from the Tate family’s iconic property, this Shiraz was sourced from 30 year old vines from Northern Margaret River. It's a true expression of the vineyard and the region and made with great attention to detail. And no one else has access to these grapes, so it's unique!
- Vibrant and velvety, this is a flavour driven wine. It has rich aromas of blueberries and dried herbs like thyme and sage. You’ll also smell white pepper and cedar wafting from your glass. Plush and succulent, you’ll enjoy forest fruits, boysenberry and mulberries dancing on your tongue.
- This beautiful Shiraz really packs a punch and over delivers on flavour. Pop one in your next case and enjoy it over dinner!