- This beautiful wine is crated from selected fruit from some of South Australia’s premium wine growing regions. Each area is renowned for big flavour and intensity.
- The nose packs a savoury spicy punch, drawing you into the heavenly red world Adam has crafted. Each drop offers earthy and complex elements that will have you licking your lips. Not to mention it’s an incredibly versatile wine with food and a household staple with many.
- Best to drop a few of these in your basket quickly before it's snapped up off the virtual shelves once again!
A blend of grapes from two different regions - Adelaide Hills and McLaren Vale. The Adelaide Hills component brings freshness and vibrancy, while the McLaren Vale parcel adds complexity and texture, thanks to vines that are over 130 years old!
This classically herbaceous white is seriously mouth-watering - packed with citrus, passionfruit, and lychee and a crisp acidity that keeps things refreshing. You'll get a whiff of cut grass on the nose, plenty of vibrant fruit on the tongue and a long finish that screams quality.
Pour yourself a glass of South Australian brilliance from a vintner with a heritage in the area that can’t be beaten - lucky you!
- Grapes from old Grenache vines were crushed and held briefly on skins to get the pale pink colour of this deliciously dry Rose.
- Catch the scent of strawberries and watermelon with hints of rosewater and musk as you start to pour. It’s a crisp, savoury style with flavours of raspberries, red apples and rhubarb.
- Rabbit & Spaghetti is one of Naked's most popular labels - you know it's going to be good!
- Geoff's masterful crafting of grapes from premium low-yielding vineyards in the Adelaide Hills, Langhorne Creek, the Limestone Coast & McLaren Vale has resulted in yet another scrumptious treat to fill your glass.
Quivering with juicy citrus, pear and spice, this popular white is juicy and elegantly balanced, with a delightfully fresh and long lasting finish. A truly versatile food wine, it'll be a great match to your family's favourite Asian or seafood dishes.
It stacks up really well against any $20 Adelaide Hills Pinot Gris at an amazing Angel price. Thats the beauty of supporting the best Aussie & Kiwi independent winemakers here at Naked - high quality pocket-friendly sips you can't get anywhere else!
- Adam's outrageously popular Riesling is back, and we are buzzing! Its refreshing, zippy character thrives in the eyes (and glasses) of Angels all around the country, racing off shelves every year. Under $12 for Angels, the 2023 vintage will no doubt put on a repeat perfomace!
- Crafted with care and based on a solid collaboration of winemaker and grower, the Cellar Works range delivers a dynamic duo of fragrance and flavour. Think lime and grapefruit, with delicious drops of apple and pear to tickle your tastebuds.
- The finish is crisp and will leave you wanting more. Any white lover would be mad to miss this lovingly crafted, modern style Riesling from a premier Australian winemaking region. The grapes were harvested a mere 5 months before the finished product hit the Naked website; an incredible achievement made possible by Angels!
- Every sip is as refreshing as it is pretty to look at; transparent pink with a slightly burnished orange tint. Adam is one of the few Aussie winemakers currently nailing the aesthetic of this classic French style Rosé.
- Strawberry floats in time with a touch of cherry on the palate, before crunchy musk and rose petal notes lead in to a lasting savoury finish. With a perfectly executed Sangiovese grape skin contact window of just four hours, Adam has balanced colour extraction and flavour profile beautifully.
- Pop this smooth, light and tasty wine in your basket and enjoy the ultimate aperitif wine. The whole experience from taste to colour speaks of the quality Clare Valley fruit inside. Why not take the cover off the pool and cheers to Summer!
- From the vineyard to the glass, this stunning Reserve Shiraz has been meticulously crafted at every step. It's a blend of the finest Shiraz wines from the best vineyard sites in South Australia's premium regions - Barossa, McLaren Vale and Clare - both his own and those of his trusted growers.
- Carefully hand made and matured in French oak, the small batches are then barrel selected and blended in order to achieve the desired super premium style. Only the very best of the best made it to the final cut so there are only a handful of bottles available.
- You’ll be tantalised by its scent of brambly fruit, blackcurrants and dark chocolate with hints of vanilla and star anise. Full-bodied flavours of blood plum, mulberries, mocha and liquorice and mouth coating, velvety tannins give the wine great power and drive, and will allow it a long life in the cellar.
- Sourced from vineyard sites that have been carefully selected to ensure the fruit has the appropriate flavour and style for sparkling - fruitiness and acid in perfect balance.
Pop the top to reveal the scent of resh lemon zest from the Chardonnay and strawberries and cream from the Pinot Noir. Each mouthful is fruit driven and fresh with added layers of creaminess and softness from malolactic fermentation and time on dead yeast lees.
You don't need to wait for an important occasion to share a bottle of this South Australian deliciousness. Grab a glass tonight and raise a toast to the independent winemaking legends who made it for you!
James-Paul’s returns with his finest vintage ever! During the hustle and bustle of vintage last year, he welcomed his daughter Jacqueline into the world. To commemorate the happiest day of his life, he’s named this exceptional Rose - ‘Jacqueline’.
James-Paul Marin has crafted a serious Rosé in the French Provencal style: elegant, floral and dry with a mix of wild flowers and dried herbs all balanced by a zesty crisp acidity. Not your typical sweet Australian Rosé!
This Rose blend of 95% Pinot Grigio, and 5% Pinot Noir has made a stunningly unique, fresh, fruit-driven Summer thirst-quencher!
The legend that is Adam Barton has made this delicious Shiraz from a blend of fruit from the premium SA regions of Langhorne Creek, Clare Valley, Barossa Valley and McLaren Vale. It’s sure to impress red wine lovers!
Get yourself ready for lashings of juicy, rich black fruits, spice and and a touch of dark chocolate aromas. Flavours are full and round with beautifully soft tannins that add to the length and sheer persistence of flavour.
This is the perfect weeknight tipple that’ll pair sensationally with pizza, spaghetti, bangers and mash or even a yummy roast. Incredible bang-for-buck value at under $13 for Angels - this is sure to become a household staple.