- Grapes from way up in the cool-climate region of Orange succumbed to Ash’s enviable wine talents and rested on lees in French oak for 8 months to produce this elegant drop.
- The result is a wine with a delicate scent of pear, wild flowers and a touch of toast. Each mouthful tastes like a party of pears, lime and a hint of vanilla.
- It’s organic, it’s limited in numbers and you can only get it here. Grab yours now to enjoy chilled with a Chicken or Pork dinner and the company of those you love (and will love you for pouring them a second glass!)
- A pre-aged Chardonnay from a single estate vineyard? Yes please! This sensational drop is already at its best and is ready to be enjoyed. It’s been made with grapes carefully selected from Stratford’s own family owned vineyard on the banks of the Goulburn River in Central Victoria. A long growing season allowed the grapes to mature to a delectable full ripeness, and an early morning harvest ensured the pristine quality was locked away, ready to be unleashed in the finished wine.
- With delicious fruit flavours of white peach and nashi pear, there’s also notes of vanilla and spice which are thanks to its fermentation in French oak. It’s soft and rounded in your mouth, and you’ll also enjoy white melon and ripe stonefruits on your tongue, with lemon meringue and field herbs providing a lovely final flavour.
- Low yielding, mature vines have delivered a wine with great complexity. This is a premium Chardonnay that demonstrates what exceptional fruit and quality winemaking can deliver - plus the benefit of a few years within the bottle to finesse even further.
- Once again Stuart brings us an out-of-this-world Top Shelf beauty, poised to blow the socks off any Chardonnay or Margaret River enthusiast. Truly a labour of love, there was no crushing in the creation of this juicy treat. All grapes were whole fruit pressed to lock in maximum aromatics and complexity.
- Matured in a combination of new and older Burgundian oak barriques for 12 months, and then held back in tank for longer to allow the flavours to meld, and the wine to gain poise. Scents of lemon curd, peach skin, pink grapefruit, and citrus oils leap will from your glass. Notes of hazelnut and vanilla follow to really get you salivating!
- The palate packs texture and weight of flavour beyond expectation. This is off-set by a mineral acidity that makes the finish fresh without dulling the persistence of flavour. Stuart has created a wine of nuance that manages to walk the tightrope of generosity and a clean finish. Above all, it is classic Margaret River Chardonnay that will drink well, as soon as you open the bottle! Stuart's tip? You simply won't be able to buy a Chardonnay with this level of complexity or style, at this price, from anywhere else.
You’re going to love Drew’s pristine fruit-driven Chardonnay from the beautiful cool-climate region of Orange, NSW. This single-vineyard masterpiece is crafted from fruit grown on 20 year old vines - it’s sure to hit the spot!
It's time with its grape solids in a massive 3,000 litre French oak barrel has given this wine such unique complexity - freshness, intense fruit profiles and great acid balance.
You’ll be enchanted by its dark citrus, lemon and savoury notes floating on a touch of lit matchstick. This incredible Chardonnay was made in tiny amounts so don't miss out on your chance to snaffle a few bottles.
Get ready for a wine that embodies the pure, natural surrounds of Pemberton in Western Australia. This Chardonnay brings you the best of both worlds – old school in style yet modern in vibrancy and intensity!
Lovers of bold, oaky Chardonnay should look no further. With nectarine, cashew and a touch of spice leaping out of every glass, these lush flavours arrive wrapped in a buttery richness that keeps you going back for more!
Thanks to Coby Ladwig’s impeccable attention to detail, this premium white was aged in 100% French Oak with a delicate fermentation process that is responsible for the creamy, luxe texture you’ll soon discover. At under $20 a bottle for Angels, this beautiful top shelf Chardonnay is a steal!
- This wine started life in the Kenneally’s vineyard in the Wairau Valley of the Marlborough region. The cool climate is very similar to Burgundy, the home of Chardonnay.
- The 5% Viognier grapes included give the wine a delightful apricot note that compliments the traditional ripe peach. It’s a bright citrus driven drop with flint, toast and creamy biscuit hints from barrel fermentation on lees (dead yeast).
- The vineyard has completed the conversion to organic and is fully certified. A great Chardonnay at a great price from multi-award winning producers!
- Chardonnay is synonymous with Margaret River and Chardonnay is the queen of grapes in Kym’s opinion, so this is a match made in heaven! The grapes come from three different vineyards - the majority being from Wilyabrup.
- The different parcels were pressed straight into barrels where they were wild fermented and then left to mature. The result is a complex and creamy dance of white peach, guava and lemon rind, with a whiff of salty seabreeze.
- You can’t buy top Margaret River chardonnay anywhere else at this price. And this is a new vintage from Kym, so dive in, and once you’ve tried it, tell her what you think!
This crisp, refreshing white started life in the Murrummong Vineyard, Yarra Valley - known for lovely refined Chardonnay like you’d find in Chablis, France.
Brian has conjured up a stunning sip. A rush of lemon sherbet and roast almond will hit you first, followed by classic white nectarine and plump stone fruit.
Such a classic vintage, you might not see the like again for years! It’s a terrific example of this tricky-to-make wine from a clever winemaker with 23 years experience.
This is tiny volume, hand-made deliciousness by people who know their craft. Winemakers Cynthea and David Feldheim have showcased grapes from their vineyard in Beaconsfield, concentrated, ripe and delicious golden berries of sunshine. The last vintage scored an impressive 96% Buy It Again rating, with Angels remarking on its distinctive regional execution.
The skilled pair have used oak to deliver the rich creaminess Chardonnay drinkers adore, and their technique and grapes have also ensured the wine is crisp and bright. Aromas of stone fruit and jasmine waft out of the glass, and the first sip feels full and lucious on your tongue. Ten months in oak allowed a delightful nuttiness, with lemon curd, mandarin, white peach and nectarine flavours dancing on our tastebuds. It’s a young, vibrant drop with just the right hint of vanilla before a zesty, mineral finish.
This is a refined wine and presents itself very differently, depending on the temperature you serve it up at. I recommend leaving it out of the fridge for at least five minutes, and enjoying the different flavours as it gently warms up.
The last vintage scored a 94% Would Buy Again rating from hundreds of fans (who are eagerly awaiting this year’s release!) Showcasing grapes from Margaret River, Australia’s premium Chardonnay region, this wine consistently races out the door. That’s helped by the fact it’s a top notch drop at an incredibly good price - under $17 a bottle for Angels!
Once the chief winemaker for Evans & Tate, Brian is one of Margaret River’s greatest treasures — and thankfully, ours too. In over 30 years in the business, he’s collected a haul of trophies and medals, and has an impeccable reputation in both Australia and Europe. This Chardonnay has instantly earned its place as yet another treasure.
- Brain has carefully protected what the grapes have delivered. “It has a crispness, a liveliness, and a diamond-cut hit of fruit flavour,” he shares. “Oak is there, but restrained, and enough.”