Made with exceptional old-vine grapes from the iconic Schober's Vineyard in Clare Valley, Adam’s taken every care in creating a wine of distinction - in strictly limited numbers.
This stunningly powerful Cabernet is waiting for you inside an elegant minimalist bottle, directly printed with the iconic Rabbit & Spaghetti logo. Very classy.
Fall in love with a cassis, plum and herby scent that draws you into intense mulberry and dark chocolate flavours and a hint of cigar. Share if you dare!
All organic production has transformed hand-picked grapes from A-grade NZ vineyards into Naked’s first Central Otago Pinot Noir. A true ‘winemakers fantasy’ wine!
This Pinot’s been treated to wild yeast fermentation with 20% whole bunches in the mix for extra depth and length. After a gentle press, it’s taken a nap in French oak for 11 months to mature and reach peak balance.
This is a classic Pinot Noir - packing a ripe, spicy, dark cherry scent and lush fresh berry flavours. It’s drinking beautifully now in its youth, but if you can be patient, it will smooth out and its berryness will darken over the next few years.
- Cool winters and warm summers have ensured the quality of grapes used for this sensational Shiraz are second-to-none. It showcases fruit from Stratford’s family owned, single estate vineyard, located on the banks of Central Victoria’s Goulburn River. The grapes enjoyed a long growing season which has resulted in full flavour and silky tannins.
- Rich, supple fruit flavours will enchant from your first sip. But even before you get that chance, you’re greeted with aromas of cherry blossom, blood plum and blackberry. There’s a wonderful full-bodied taste, with dark forest fruits and hints of licorice and white pepper. A lingering finish of soft tannins is thanks to a year spent in French and American oak barrels… and is very welcome!
- Low yielding, mature vines have ensured the quality of this Shiraz is superb. But given a few extra years in the bottle, it’s also had the chance to sink into its rich flavours and add further complexity. Give it a moment to breathe when you open it, and you’ll be treated to a sensational Shiraz.
The fruit for this classic Aussie drop comes from ancient Barossa vines. At up to 85 years old, they’re very rare!
Ageing in large barrels and a longer than usual maceration (softening) process for the Grenache grapes have made these red fruit flavours sing, with strawberry characters that swirl around your glass and a hint of cedar from time spent in oak.
Made exclusively for Angels, this beautifully balanced blend of Grenache, Shiraz and Mataro is only available in tiny quantities that sell out vintage after vintage. If you love a vibrant Barossa red, you won’t want to wait around!
Sorby’s snaffled the finest grapes from the Barossa and Eden Valleys and expertly blended them to create this gorgeous wine.
Enjoy the heady scent of dark fruit, smoked game, dried cherry, mint chocolate and toasted nut! Those gorgeous fruit flavours and silky, polished tannins will captivate you for hours — if it lasts that long!
Incredible value from a talented and experienced winemaker who’s racked up 41 vintages.
Pristine fruit from the estate, new and traditional winemaking techniques and a long sleep in the cellar have resulted in a distinguished 8-year-old Shiraz.
Gorgeous red cherry, cocoa and spice at first give way to dark fruits like blackberry conserve with a touch of anise. All finished off with fine tannins providing a well balanced, elegant finish for a wine of its age.
This is a rare affordable chance to get an aged red from a single vineyard estate in a region renowned for producing award winning wines since the 1860’s. Perfect for drinking now - why would you wait?
Meticulous detail went into the care of the highly-prized Frankland River fruit that goes into this moreish wine.
This is a gutsy cool-climate red with a splash of Merlot added to soften the Cabernet’s punch. And it’s worked a treat!
It’s out to seduce you with its blackberry, red fruit and mocha characters — like eating summer pudding in a coffee shop. Powerful, yes. Elegant? Absolutely!
James-Paul Marin’s Reserve McLaren Vale Shiraz comes from iconic 74-year-old McLaren Vale vines. The prized fruit is so good it’s fought over by the districts winemakers each year!
No expense has been spared nor any short cut taken in making this wine. James held back the very best Shiraz and aged it for a further 12 months to create this Reserve label release.
This top shelf wonder is in the super league. A bold and generous Shiraz that will set tongues wagging at any dinner party and an absolute bargain for Angels!
Home to Mark and Emma Kenneally, Culley Road basks in the Mediterranean climate of McLaren Vale. The A-grade vineyard that used to supply Penfolds is now in conversion to certified organic status and managed with the love and attention that the A&K team is known for.
This is a big and intense red wine - think cherries and blackcurrants with a dusting of pepper-powered mocha. It's all about that magnificent fruit!
Hailing from a vineyard that previously supplied fruit for $150 bottles of wine, this Shiraz is an Angel bargain! Tuck a few away for a rainy day – they’ll evolve beautifully in the cellar for the next 10 years.
- Sorby snaffled the finest grapes from the Barossa and Eden Valleys and expertly blended them to create this gorgeous wine.
- Full to the brim with blackberry, mixed berry compote, mocha, thyme and cedar characters, this lavish Shiraz is as deep as it is long.
- Sumptuous and velvety, it’s fruity power and firm tannins will have you longing for another glass. Incredible value from a talented winemaker who’s racked up 41 vintages.