Andrew and Jenny Sinclair’s Tassie Pinot Noir is grown on the rich soils of an ancient volcanic range with the vineyard tempered by powerful sea breezes. A long, cool growing season allowed the rich flavours in this fruity red to develop brilliantly!
Discover spicy fruit characters that are unique to the vineyard, complemented by hints of rosemary and musk from the time spent ageing in premium French oak.
Once the word gets out about this stunning Top Shelf Pinot Noir it’ll fly off the shelves!
- Picked at the perfect moment in a perfect vintage and matured in freshly toasted barrels made in South Australia from fine French oak. That freshness really makes a difference!
- Savoury and brooding with fine tannins and loaded with dark cherries, cloves and cinnamon. Mouth-watering to the last drop with a lengthy finish. If you have discipline, put a few bottles down to age and enjoy it well into the future.
- Good quality Pinot Noir from a legend like Phillip generally means a higher price, but thanks to the support of Naked Angels, we don’t need a distributor which would pump up the price. And Philip gets the freedom to do what he loves.
This is a very special, one-of-a-kind blend, sourced from organic Orange vineyards high above sea level.
The Shiraz and Marsanne grapes were fermented together at cool temperatures to unite and deepen their characters. The young wine matured quietly in new and old oak for 11 months to develop extra texture and silkiness.
Open a bottle to reveal its heady white peach, violet, spicy plum and raspberry notes. Each mouthful is filled with silky, spicy, savoury tannins! The Marsanne really lifts the Shiraz’s game with its aromatic peach and floral notes.
- A portion of this delicious Grenache hails from ancient dry grown bush vines on Geoff’s home vineyard in McLaren Flat - they’re over 90 years old! The rest comes from 26-year-old vines from Sellicks Hill at the southern end of McLaren Vale, overlooking the sea.
- Made in small batches, open fermented and pressed into oak barrels to mature, this is elegance and intensity in a glass. Packed to the rafters with raspberry and plum flavours, there's a spicy note that kicks in as it weaves its velvety way along your tongue.
- Made by a former Senior Winemaker for the Tahbilk Group in Victoria, you know this juicy little red going to be good!
- Having been involved in every step of the Margaret River's rise to world wide fame, Stuart knows the region inside out. He has blended this Top Shelf beauty with care and skill, leaving it to mature in French oak barriques for 24 months.
- Using specially selected fruit parcels, the wine captures ripe fruit flavours yet retains the distinctive perfume of Margaret River Cabernet Sauvignon, and the lush generosity of Merlot.
- The nose is rich and complex with a fresh hit of lifted red and blue berries, intermingled with subtle cedar notes from the oak. Tastes of mulberries, plums and blackberries are wrapped in soft tannins. This is a serious wine at a price around half that of it's comparable Stella Bella and Vasse Felix colleagues!
- This Pinot Noir is helping to change the game, letting the Marlborough's red strengths shine through along side it's famous Sauv Blancs. The cool climate where Bill & Claudia have sourced these grapes from are perfectly suited to the whims of Pinot Noir, probably the most fickle of the leading varietals.
- Every flavour box is ticked! Heady aromas of violets and cherries, and a palate that's medium-bodied, with fine tannins and a lingering savoury finish.
- This is a treat that over delivers at every level - small batch, hand picked, wild yeast fermented, hand plunged, then matured for 10 months in oak barrels prior to bottling. What more could a wine for under $22 deliver? Almost unheard of! It must be Naked...
- Geoff has included the finest of each varietal to create this GSM treat, from the most suitable soil types around McLaren Vale. The synergy of the three grapes creates a delicious drop that shines with all sorts of food! Antipasto anyone?
- Not to be mistaken with the powerful reds from the region, the GSM is soft and refined, with beautifully balanced flavours. Pretty raspberry and cherry will sing out from your ruby coloured glass. It's complex earthiness leads to a long finish that will have you coming back for more...
- Championing one of the most underrated red grapes in Australia currently - Grenache - Geoff is proud to get this hand crafted beauty in to the hands of the Angels who have supported him so generously.
The Abundance Pinot Noir 2022 is the perfect dinner party guest – fresh and bright, with just the right amount of spice. It’s ready to drink right away (aren’t we all) but try and give it an hour to breathe before you start grilling it with the hard-hitting conversation topics. (We recommend crispy skin duck for the main course.)
Legendary winemaker Ben Riggs has put together grapes from esteemed Adelaide Hills vineyards – the crisp air creating a Pinot Noir that beautifully represents the area. This wine is exactly why Naked Wines exists – to support quality winemakers craft a drop that tastes like the joy it was to make it.
You can taste the winemaker’s cred when you drink – this is smart and thoughtfully balanced, with aromas of plum and red berries. It’s exceptional value for Angels – and will also pay off with a little extra time to nestle in in the cellar over the next 2-6 years.
A succulent blend of fruity & floral Grenache, spicy Shiraz and gutsy Mourvèdre from three different vineyards in McLaren Vale.
The individual ‘parcels’ of fruit have been fermented separately and tucked away in old French Oak barrels to mature before the skillful blend.
Enjoy this medium-bodied wine young and youthful to revel in its fresh fruity flavours with a hint of dried herbs.
- A new vintage from former Young Gun finalist Coby, showing off all the winemaking brilliance you know and love. And it packs a lot of punch for the price!
- Open it up to smell juicy blackcurrants and spice and take a sip to reveal rich black fruits and chocolate. A light grip from tannins and a long finish rounds the whole experience off beautifully.
- This wine has been made to be enjoyed with your family and friends. It wraps its warm arms around you and cuddles your soul.