- 1.5L of premium Red, that’s already been cellared and is absolutely superb. It’s a perfect match for the table on Christmas Day. Winemaker Leighton Joy used organically grown fruit (not yet officially certified), sourced from his Pyren vineyard in Victoria’s Pyrenees. The grapes are of pristine quality; “of the highest calibre”, Leighton affirms.
- It has lovely red and blackberry fruit aromas, a nudge of spice that gives it just the right amount of warmth and a welcome hint of oak. There’s just the loveliest touch of vanilla too, making this a highly approachable, balanced and enjoyable drop. It’s never been on the shelves before, and Leighton says you’ll enjoy his “plush, soft, welcoming” Shiraz.
- There are delightful black pepper notes, typical of the best Victorian Shiraz, which add lovely spice and complexity. Leighton’s Shiraz is warm on your palate, with soft, building tannins. You’ll appreciate the extra this exclusive Magnum size offers - it’s a real crowd pleaser, so there should just about be enough for everyone to enjoy! Leighton advises this “serious” wine has potential to age to 2030.
Made with exceptional old-vine grapes from the iconic Schober's Vineyard in Clare Valley, Adam’s taken every care in creating a wine of distinction - in strictly limited numbers.
This stunningly powerful Cabernet is waiting for you inside an elegant minimalist bottle, directly printed with the iconic Rabbit & Spaghetti logo. Very classy.
Fall in love with a cassis, plum and herby scent that draws you into intense mulberry and dark chocolate flavours and a hint of cigar. Share if you dare!
- A deligtful sparkling wine with fine bubbles, made with grapes from premium vineyards in the Adelaide Hills - a region with a long history of producing premium sparkling wines
- Pale straw gold in colour, it's fine, elegant palate delivers a tingling treat in every sip!
- Here's a wine to get your taste buds dancing. The scent of strawberry, pink grapefruit and a hint of fresh bread mingle with intense berry and sweet Meyer lemon, white nectarine, cashew nut and a mouthwatering citrus finish. Just fabulous.
All organic production has transformed hand-picked grapes from A-grade NZ vineyards into Naked’s first Central Otago Pinot Noir. A true ‘winemakers fantasy’ wine!
This Pinot’s been treated to wild yeast fermentation with 20% whole bunches in the mix for extra depth and length. After a gentle press, it’s taken a nap in French oak for 11 months to mature and reach peak balance.
This is a classic Pinot Noir - packing a ripe, spicy, dark cherry scent and lush fresh berry flavours. It’s drinking beautifully now in its youth, but if you can be patient, it will smooth out and its berryness will darken over the next few years.
Andrew and Jenny Sinclair’s Tassie Pinot Noir is grown on the rich soils of an ancient volcanic range with the vineyard tempered by powerful sea breezes. A long, cool growing season allowed the rich flavours in this fruity red to develop brilliantly!
Discover spicy fruit characters that are unique to the vineyard, complemented by hints of rosemary and musk from the time spent ageing in premium French oak.
Once the word gets out about this stunning Top Shelf Pinot Noir it’ll fly off the shelves!
- Cool winters and warm summers have ensured the quality of grapes used for this sensational Shiraz are second-to-none. It showcases fruit from Stratford’s family owned, single estate vineyard, located on the banks of Central Victoria’s Goulburn River. The grapes enjoyed a long growing season which has resulted in full flavour and silky tannins.
- Rich, supple fruit flavours will enchant from your first sip. But even before you get that chance, you’re greeted with aromas of cherry blossom, blood plum and blackberry. There’s a wonderful full-bodied taste, with dark forest fruits and hints of licorice and white pepper. A lingering finish of soft tannins is thanks to a year spent in French and American oak barrels… and is very welcome!
- Low yielding, mature vines have ensured the quality of this Shiraz is superb. But given a few extra years in the bottle, it’s also had the chance to sink into its rich flavours and add further complexity. Give it a moment to breathe when you open it, and you’ll be treated to a sensational Shiraz.
Sorby’s snaffled the finest grapes from the Barossa and Eden Valleys and expertly blended them to create this gorgeous wine.
Enjoy the heady scent of dark fruit, smoked game, dried cherry, mint chocolate and toasted nut! Those gorgeous fruit flavours and silky, polished tannins will captivate you for hours — if it lasts that long!
Incredible value from a talented and experienced winemaker who’s racked up 41 vintages.
- Picked at the perfect moment in a perfect vintage and matured in freshly toasted barrels made in South Australia from fine French oak. That freshness really makes a difference!
- Savoury and brooding with fine tannins and loaded with dark cherries, cloves and cinnamon. Mouth-watering to the last drop with a lengthy finish. If you have discipline, put a few bottles down to age and enjoy it well into the future.
- Good quality Pinot Noir from a legend like Phillip generally means a higher price, but thanks to the support of Naked Angels, we don’t need a distributor which would pump up the price. And Philip gets the freedom to do what he loves.
- Sorby snaffled the finest grapes from the Barossa and Eden Valleys and expertly blended them to create this gorgeous wine.
- Full to the brim with blackberry, mixed berry compote, mocha, thyme and cedar characters, this lavish Shiraz is as deep as it is long.
- Sumptuous and velvety, it’s fruity power and firm tannins will have you longing for another glass. Incredible value from a talented winemaker who’s racked up 41 vintages.
- A portion of this delicious Grenache hails from ancient dry grown bush vines on Geoff’s home vineyard in McLaren Flat - they’re over 90 years old! The rest comes from 26-year-old vines from Sellicks Hill at the southern end of McLaren Vale, overlooking the sea.
- Made in small batches, open fermented and pressed into oak barrels to mature, this is elegance and intensity in a glass. Packed to the rafters with raspberry and plum flavours, there's a spicy note that kicks in as it weaves its velvety way along your tongue.
- Made by a former Senior Winemaker for the Tahbilk Group in Victoria, you know this juicy little red going to be good!