- Sorby snaffled the finest grapes from the Barossa and Eden Valleys and expertly blended them to create this gorgeous wine.
- Full to the brim with blackberry, mixed berry compote, mocha, thyme and cedar characters, this lavish Shiraz is as deep as it is long.
- Sumptuous and velvety, it’s fruity power and firm tannins will have you longing for another glass. Incredible value from a talented winemaker who’s racked up 41 vintages.
Anyone looking for a wine with body and flavour is on to a winner here! Shiraz as a variety is particularly sensitive to climate in terms of the style it will produce, and it's because of this that Brian likes to grow his red fruit in the northern end of Margaret River. Your cellar will benefit immensely with a few of these pocket-friendly premium wines in stock before the rest of the world catches on to how outstanding Margaret River Shiraz really is!
Shiraz can range from spicy and lifted (for example from Gippsland) to rich and dark (McLaren Vale). Brian's Reserve Shiraz sits right in the middle of this spectrum, with nice spicy fruit, yet with a beautiful medium bodied feel to it all.
Your glass will fill with a deep red and purple in colour, delivering tantalising dark berries with each sip, expressing both oak and fruit beautifully. Some whole bunches were added along the way for their woody stems, giving the wine a textured lift. Enjoy!
- After a two year hiatus due to extreme weather conditions, winemaking team Dan Binet and John Colvin are delighted to finally present their carefully crafted 2022 Shiraz.
- The Hunter Valley duo got their grape-stained hands on some fruit from McLaren Vale in order to do so… the place where John first fell in love with wine many years earlier. In fact, it was Adelaide where John landed when he travelled to Australia from Scotland in 1959 as a Ten Pound Pom. This special vintage of Montvalley is a nod to John’s original home state.
- Ready to drink right now, it’s a fantastically bold, full-bodied Shiraz. With an irresistible aroma of purple spice plum, wild raspberry and sweet oak, this is silky in your mouth. It’s also backed by just enough acid to give the wine structure and elegance.
Organic, limited edition cool-climate Shiraz from Cowra, NSW
- Juicy black grapes lazed under a warm sun along river flats near Cowra before meeting their vinous fate in this stunning drop. The final wine matured in both new and old French oak barrels for 12 months to let the wood, wine and lees do their magic dance.
- The result is a purple-hued delight that smells of floral spice and plums. Each mouthful smacks of raspberries and plums with long savoury tannins and hints of spice.
- It’s organic, it’s limited in numbers and you can only get it here. Grab yours now to enjoy over winter with a good meal, good friends, or maybe just good memories.
- Featuring fruit from the Tate family’s iconic property, this Shiraz was sourced from 30 year old vines from Northern Margaret River. It's a true expression of the vineyard and the region and made with great attention to detail. And no one else has access to these grapes, so it's unique!
- Vibrant and velvety, this is a flavour driven wine. It has rich aromas of blueberries and dried herbs like thyme and sage. You’ll also smell white pepper and cedar wafting from your glass. Plush and succulent, you’ll enjoy forest fruits, boysenberry and mulberries dancing on your tongue.
- This beautiful Shiraz really packs a punch and over delivers on flavour. Pop one in your next case and enjoy it over dinner!
- With his extensive winemaking experience, there is no doubt Gary Knows Stuff, like this wine displaying black cherry and white pepper aromas, and delivering the prime qualities of his cool climate region in each sip.
- Savoury and juicy ripe black fruit dance around on the palate, with subtle char and vanilla notes perfectly integrated into smooth, structured tannins. All this leads to a finish with a spicy and peppery edge. In a crowd, this bottle will go in a flash with so many moreish characters!
- Top Great Southern producers like Howard Park, Plantagenet, Alkoomi and Frankland River sell their Shiraz for between $20-25 a bottle, yet Angels only pay $14.99. It's gotta be Naked!
- Most of the grapes for this elegant drop come from the cool Mt Benson coastal region, with the rest from a unique pocket of Wrattonbully and Derek’s favourite estate grown block.
- Derek was keen to express the sensational fruit flavours and so used mainly tank fermentation with just a little kept in barrels. The result is a wonderfully aromatic plummy number with a chocolate-coated white pepper finish.
- This wine is great value and extremely reflective of the area. Using a simple winemaking style allows the high quality of the fruit to be showcased in the best fashion
- Enticing aromas of redcurrant and delightful satsuma plum are complimented by the generous layers of juicy, ripe berries. A hint of chocolate, oak and firm tannins form the basis of this full-flavoured and easy drinking red.
- Made from premium grapes sourced from the exciting wine growing region of Langhorne Creek in South Australia. A great vintage, the 2022 fruit produced exceptional colour and flavour with well-balanced acid and tannin profiles.
- Hamish approaches his winemaking as if finely tuning an engine, injecting his passion and ability to innovate after patiently allowing Mother Nature work her magic of course!
The top class fruit, uncanny winemaking skills and time in American and French oak has produced a soft, full-bodied wine with power and grace. The ‘secret sauce’ is the way Rob’s blended the warmth and heart of Riverina Shiraz fruit with the delicate, finesse of the crop from Hilltops. Very clever!
Swirl this sophisticated drop round your glass to let loose plum and red berries with a subtle lick of spice, black pepper and toast. Then hold on to your hat as you sip a tsunami of intense Shirazy flavour, rich in plums and red cherries.
Rob has made wine all around the world, and knows that Shiraz is truly the great Australian red! This wine was inspired by his family's vineyard, established by his late Grandfather, which is mostly full of gorgeous Shiraz.
Leighton Joy’s method traditional Sparkling Shiraz is a visual sensation on pouring with its stunning pink mousse, serious stuff. The perfect way to enjoy Shiraz as the temperatures rise over Summer.
A generous palate of plump black cherry, wild plum and marzipan is met with clove, juniper, capocollo and freshly cracked black pepper, this complex wine is underwritten with opulent Hungarian and French oak and the slightest fortification through dosage.
Made from Shiraz fruit that Leighton himself planted with his Dad, over 16 years ago, this is a true labour of love.