- Gently harvested and fermented separately in both open and closed tanks, the juice was then pressed straight to barrel. It took a nice long nap in aged in French and American oak before the final careful blending.
- Carrying the scent of blue and red fruits with a touch of rose petal and dried herbs, this juicy drop will leave a delicious impression. It’s generous raspberry, cherry, plum and spice characters are wrapped in bold yet elegant tannins.
- Warm and dry growing conditions produced fantastic grapes with buckets of fruitiness, concentration and intensity - get ready for a flavour sensation. And only available here!
- Finding the Carmenere was extraordinary luck - the grape is as rare as hens' teeth! Then Kevin had to be very patient as the bunches ripened very slowly under the Aussie sun.
- Back in the winery on the Mornington Peninsula, the tiny batch matured in some of his best oak for twelve months to ensure the tannins were fully integrated.
- Get ready for a mouthful of ripe rasberry and spice with beautifully balanced tannin and that classy French oak finish. A rare treat from one of Australia's trailblazing winemakers.
A white that’s simply bursting with flavour, made with premium fruit from the preeminent Adelaide Hills region. Seriously refreshing, this Sauvignon Blanc is ready for an ice bucket and a balmy Summer evening.
Hamish Maguire’s Engine Room wines are a product of imagination and a willingness to be different. Hamish is one of our most popular Naked winemakers - one sip of his wines and you’ll see why.
This wine is best when sitting on the beach watching the sun go down. You’ve got sand between your toes, sea salt in your hair, and freshly cooked fish and chips ready to devour.
- Sourced from a sustainable Shiraz vineyard in Southern NSW and made with a nod and a wink to the traditional, elegant Provençal style of Rosé loved by so many.
- You’ll catch a whiff of cranberry, rose petal and strawberries and cream when you pour. It tastes refreshingly dry, with balanced acidity and a slightly savoury edge. Deliciously fun and approachable to 'Rosé all day' with!
- We challenge you to find a serious Provencal-inspired Rosé like this by award-winning winemakers like these for less than $20. Actually, don’t bother - just pick up a bottle of this and enjoy!
- Grapes from old Grenache vines were crushed and held briefly on skins to get the pale pink colour of this deliciously dry Rose.
- Catch the scent of strawberries and watermelon with hints of rosewater and musk as you start to pour. It’s a crisp, savoury style with flavours of raspberries, red apples and rhubarb.
- Rabbit & Spaghetti is one of Naked's most popular labels - you know it's going to be good!
- Featuring fruit from the Tate family’s iconic property, Olivia brings you a stunning new label - Narrative. Made with great attention to detail, it's a true expression of the vineyard and the region. And no one else has access to these grapes, so it's unique!
- This sensational red has both elegance and firm tannins, leaving a long, lingering finish in your mouth. The alluring scent of black cherry and cassis carries a hint of bay leaf.
- This is a classic, well-balanced Australian blend - with the power of Cabernet adding structure to the velvety, lush Shiraz.
- Geoff's masterful crafting of grapes from premium low-yielding vineyards in the Adelaide Hills, Langhorne Creek, the Limestone Coast & McLaren Vale has resulted in yet another scrumptious treat to fill your glass.
Quivering with juicy citrus, pear and spice, this popular white is juicy and elegantly balanced, with a delightfully fresh and long lasting finish. A truly versatile food wine, it'll be a great match to your family's favourite Asian or seafood dishes.
It stacks up really well against any $20 Adelaide Hills Pinot Gris at an amazing Angel price. Thats the beauty of supporting the best Aussie & Kiwi independent winemakers here at Naked - high quality pocket-friendly sips you can't get anywhere else!
- Picked from one of Australia’s premier Prosecco regions, this off-dry bubbly beauty is just the ticket for celebrating, and relatively low in alcohol for a wine.
- Pop the top for a little hit of apple, lemon zest, grapefruit and pistachio nuts. Every mouthful is a wild ride of refreshing acidity and hints of sweet fruit. Will pair perfectly with savoury cheeses, cured meats and seafood.
- Made exclusively for Angels, this tasty little number is amazing value for money - super delicious and drinking beautifully right now. A perfect party wine or way to celebrate the weekend!
- The Two Pairs Pinot Gris 2023 is rich and ripe, while still being delectably dry. It’s a vivacious wine, that’s a perfect example of a traditional Pinot Gris style.
There’s a lovely, full taste in this drop, first inspired because the winemakers picked the grapes at a stage when they were more ripened. That ensured the pear, apple, toasty bread crust and hints of tropical fruits all shone through to deliver a beautifully rich wine. It smells delicious, with honeysuckle and pear wafting out of the glass.
This drop has crunchy, zingy acidity and irresistible minerality that will spark your tastebuds alight! It’s easy to drink and at just $13.99 a bottle for Angels (26% off market price), it will be easy to stock up too!
Hamish’s masterful blend showcases the best of both varieties, over-delivering once again thanks to top-notch fruit from a stunning vintage. At the prestigious 2023 MGA Insurance McLaren Vale Wine Show it won the Trophy for Best Shiraz Predominant Blend.
This rich, smooth crimson drop is full of flavours like ripe cherries and plum with hints of clove. Past vintages have taken out trophies at McLaren Vale wine shows!
Fantastic value for money, as is the Naked way. Angels - put this one in your cart before it’s gone!