You may not see this Cabernet again, so get it while you can! It comes from Young Gun winemaker Coby Ladwig, made in WA where Cabernet is king. This Mount Barker red packs a serious punch, and is seriously good value for money.
This wine will lure you in with its delicate nose, but don’t be fooled - it carries some hefty power. It’s effortlessly mouth filling and juicy, with plenty of red fruit flavours, fine tannins and a long finish.
Hungry? Roast leg of lamb with garlic, herbs and all the trimmings would be a delightful pairing. And make sure you give it at least half an hour to breathe before drinking - the nose and palate will really open up.
Made with exceptional old-vine grapes from the iconic Schober's Vineyard in Clare Valley, Adam’s taken every care in creating a wine of distinction - in strictly limited numbers.
This stunningly powerful Cabernet is waiting for you inside an elegant minimalist bottle, directly printed with the iconic Rabbit & Spaghetti logo. Very classy.
Fall in love with a cassis, plum and herby scent that draws you into intense mulberry and dark chocolate flavours and a hint of cigar. Share if you dare!
Meticulous detail went into the care of the highly-prized Frankland River fruit that goes into this moreish wine.
This is a gutsy cool-climate red with a splash of Merlot added to soften the Cabernet’s punch. And it’s worked a treat!
It’s out to seduce you with its blackberry, red fruit and mocha characters — like eating summer pudding in a coffee shop. Powerful, yes. Elegant? Absolutely!
No expense has been spared in producing this classic Cabernet, sourced from two of the finest spots in McLaren Vale where the vines have flourished for more than 25 years. The depth of flavor those wiley grapes give is amazing!
Aged in both new and old French oak barrels for over a year, the result is a rich and complex red. Pour a glass to unleash bucketfuls of blackberries, mulberries, dark plums and herbaceous notes, finished off with a shake of spice and elegant tannins.
Sophisticated when required and approachable enough for a midweek treat, this big-hearted Cabernet Sauvignon is sure to become a favorite in no time.
- The fruit for this wine comes mainly from two vineyards - the River Gum vineyard near Murchison and the Gentle Annie Vineyard at Dookie in Central Victoria. Each brings its own delicious characters to the finished wine.
- Fermented in a range of different vessels to add more complexity, this is a rich and full-bodied delight. Warming dark fruit and bramble flavours mingle with spice and chocolate notes from its time on oak, and finish with just enough of that classic Cabernet tannin grip.
- An impressive well-balanced red, you'll have envious friends wanting to try a glass (or two). Try one now and pop one away for a year or two to discover what magic happens!
Steve’s latest exclusive creation for the Angels, this multi-layered, full-flavoured cabernet sauvignon shows why Orange is one of the premier cool-climate winegrowing regions in Australia.
You will be drawn in by its rich, red, velvety appearance, alluring aromas of dark berry fruits, blackberries, and a luxurious loooong finish. This is a powerful wine!
- The wine exhibits intense flavours and a complexity courtesy of lower yielding vines set on ancient soils, extremely cool nights and carefully nurtured TLC!
- Paige has crafted a soft and juicy Cab Sav for you with her typical flair and style. The perfect partner for duck, steak and roast eggplant.
- A cracker example of this varietal, it’s medium-bodied and bursting with cassis, raspberry and a shake of sage and eucalyptus. A savoury red with good fine tannins.
- Angel-backing gives Paige the support and freedom to create her modern, exciting wines, and an eager community of Aussie wine lovers to enjoy them. Thank you!
- This medium-bodied red was created from grapes from the Hooper’s own Mt. Benson vineyard as well as the Biodynamic Vineyard belonging to a family friend in Wrattonbully.
- Both vineyards sit on red sands, but with different climates. Wrattonbully is warmer, giving deep, aromatic wines, with a cherry and red berry lift. Mt. Benson is cooler, and gives the wine an aromatic backbone of blackcurrants, plum and dark berries.
- The result is a delightful drop that shows off the perfect mix of warm and cool climate Cabernet Sauvignon, with a lick vanilla, clove, and tobacco from the barrel. If it was from Coonawarra, you’d pay big prices, but these grapes are arguably better - for less!
- This cool climate Cab is the latest & greatest from our man in the Great Southern region, Gary Stokes! It punches well above its weight, so you know your bang for buck here is second to none.
- The palate will greet you with a tasty hit of blackcurrant, chocolate and hints of sage. If all this isn't enough, it's balanced by subtle oak and smooth round tannins, yumo!
- Every vintage has rated through the roof, scoring a 92% or better buy-again rating from thousands of Angels like you! Don't wait and risk missing this boutique beauty, only crafted for Naked in small quantities. This cracker is sure to please any red lover!
- Award-winning Ash has worked his wine magic again with succulent, organically grown grapes from the dark soils of the banks of the Belebula River in the NSW central ranges.
- Twist off the cap and let loose the tantalising eucalypt and raspberry scent. You should be able to pick up cherries, mint and plums on the tongue with soft tannins and a hint of the French oak it slept in for 12 months.
- This is your go-to easy-drinking anytime Cabernet. It's punching well above its price point, so pick up a bottle or two and enjoy the wine you made possible!