- It’s the rarity of cool climate Malbec in WA that makes this wine so unique. Mike was lucky to get his hands on such prized fruit!
- Grown on the deep gravel soils at Frankland River, it’s been respectfully crafted by an award-winnig winemaker and allowed to mature for a full 11 months in new French oak.
- Crack open the bottle to let loose an intense earthy red, brimming with ripe mulberry and blueberry fruit and plush, mouth filling tannins that give each sensuous sip a real presence.
- Make room on your wine rack - this plush, lush ready-to-drink Cabernet is going to make a wonderful addition.
- Fruit for this wine was harvested from one of the most iconic red wine regions in WA - the Frankland River. Here, you’ll find some of the most awarded red wines in Australia. This Army Of Grapes Cabernet offers incredible value for money - bottles from Frankland River can cost upwards of $35.
- For ultimate enjoyment, make sure you decant at least 20 minutes before you plan to sip. Serve with rib eye on the bone, with creamy mash and peppercorn sauce.
- A WA Riesling from the blokes that bring you Scribe.
- 30yr-old vines were persuaded to give up their treasure for this classy cool-climate drop. Deliciously crunchy and crisp, get ready for lime leaf, peach and musk with vibrant citrus flavours and a long zippy finish.
- There are so few of these about, they'll be gone in a flash. Pick yours up and set the table for a summer feast!
Paul Nelson’s stunning Tempranillo Rosé is deliciously vibrant with delicate aromatics and a flavour filled finish.
Lifted red fruits are jumping out of the glass. Raspberry, strawberry and red currant aromas pervade the nose, while the palate is enhanced by purple fruits and a subtle acidity.
From a premium wine producing region it over delivers on flavour and price!
- This cool climate Cab is the latest & greatest from our man in the Great Southern region, Gary Stokes! It punches well above its weight, so you know your bang for buck here is second to none.
- The palate will greet you with a tasty hit of blackcurrant, chocolate and hints of sage. If all this isn't enough, it's balanced by subtle oak and smooth round tannins, yumo!
- Every vintage has rated through the roof, scoring a 92% or better buy-again rating from thousands of Angels like you! Don't wait and risk missing this boutique beauty, only crafted for Naked in small quantities. This cracker is sure to please any red lover!
The vineyard that Paul selected to supply the fruit for this wine was chosen to best replicate an Italian grigio style. Harvested at very cool temps to avoid too much colour extraction. Pressed gently and fermented in 100% stainless steel to preserve the delicate aromatics.
A dry white with abundant fruit and crisp acidity. Green apple, pear, nectarine and Lemon on the nose and then honeysuckle and minerality grace the palate. Exotic, dry and fresh. Yummo!
White nectarines, pear and blossomy scents makes this wine perfect for all occasions that involve good friends and good food. Serve chilled with an Italian accent.
- With his extensive winemaking experience, there is no doubt Gary Knows Stuff, like this wine displaying black cherry and white pepper aromas, and delivering the prime qualities of his cool climate region in each sip.
- Savoury and juicy ripe black fruit dance around on the palate, with subtle char and vanilla notes perfectly integrated into smooth, structured tannins. All this leads to a finish with a spicy and peppery edge. In a crowd, this bottle will go in a flash with so many moreish characters!
- Top Great Southern producers like Howard Park, Plantagenet, Alkoomi and Frankland River sell their Shiraz for between $20-25 a bottle, yet Angels only pay $14.99. It's gotta be Naked!
The cool-climate of the Frankland River in South West WA is one of the best regions for Shiraz in Australia. So that’s exactly where Paul headed for the fruit for this exceptional wine. It did not disappoint!
Harvested in the middle of the night and partially cold soaked, the texture and flavour locked inside these premium grapes has been given every chance to shine. Some of the fermenting juice has even seen a bit of new oak to enhance your drinking experience.
This is a classic smooth and elegant Shiraz - less fruit-sweet than its Barossa cousin. Expect cracked pepper and a touch of licorice to jump from the glass accompanied by redcurrant and dark fruit characters. It's plush on the tongue, well-rounded, long but still fresh. Delicious!
- Angels, get ready for the next instalment of juicy dark crimson red Shiraz from Gary! It will spill out blackberry and cherry aromas from your glass, and you'll taste a world of flavours that will keep you coming back for more!
- Just think of all the scrumptious black and cherry fruits, pepper and cinnamon with charred vanillin notes. The textured and soft tannins on the finish make this a fabulous food wine, perfect to pair with your favourite red meat dishes.
- Of all the things Gary knows, the fact that low-yielding vines are one of the most important ingredients needed for a bold, dark Shiraz is certainly one! This wine is a repeat offender when it comes to selling through the vintage, so pop a bottle or three in your basket today!
- Distinctly cool climate in style, Paul's Chardonnay shows an ever present line of textual acidity which carries through for a fantastically flavoursome finish. Refreshing minerality, citrus, white peach and apple blossom will greet you with open arms with every scrumptious sip!
- Partial treatment in new French oak integrates secondary layers in beautiful harmony, without dominating the delicate fruit components. The wine is comprised of batch fruit from one of the oldest and most sought after vineyards in Mt Barker. An Angel price under $16 is too tasty to pass up compared to the $35+ market bottles this fruit usually ends up in.
- Don't miss an opportunity to try a wine that sings the unique Great Southern tune! It exemplifies the modern Chardonnay trend, stepping away from buttery, overpowering oak. Fresh and fruity yet seriously balanced and approachable, this baby is suited to any occasion with or without food. Its the perfect on-hand companion for unexpected guests this summer!