- Noses at the ready - this Riesling is an aromatic delight! This is its inaugural release, and is the first time the legendary Jen Pfeiffer has made a Riesling outside of her home state of Victoria.
- The Hero Riesling is classically Clare Valley, infused with Jen’s rocking redhead personality! A bouquet of fresh grapefruit, lime, jasmine and apple blossom entices you in, and a palate abundant with Nashi pear, lime juice, minerality and a lengthy finish will keep you coming back for more.
- This Hero Riesling is begging to be drunk now. Enjoy every sip of another wine made possible by Angel backing!
A white that’s simply bursting with flavour, made with premium fruit from the preeminent Adelaide Hills region. Seriously refreshing, this Sauvignon Blanc is ready for an ice bucket and a balmy Summer evening.
Hamish Maguire’s Engine Room wines are a product of imagination and a willingness to be different. Hamish is one of our most popular Naked winemakers - one sip of his wines and you’ll see why.
This wine is best when sitting on the beach watching the sun go down. You’ve got sand between your toes, sea salt in your hair, and freshly cooked fish and chips ready to devour.
- Handpicked from a special vineyard in the Strathbogie ranges of Victoria where the soil is old, nutrient-poor and free-draining, making for exceptional fruit. Once through fermentation in French oak barrels and some time on lees (the dead yeast) it’s patiently matured for 10 months before bottling.
- It’s classically creamy texture and refreshing acidity is packed with white peach, grapefruit stone fruit and a subtle nuttiness from the oak. A really pretty and delicate wine!
- Unlike Chardonnay’s from the more well known regions of Yarra Valley and Mornington Peninsula that carry heavier price tags, it’s affordable too. And at Naked you don’t have to spend big bucks to enjoy a tip top wine!
- Daryl brings Angels another installment of his divine Savvy B, direct from his very own very premium vineyard. Another fantastic year for both quality and quantity, so you're in for a treat!
- Using a very 'hands-off' approach, Daryl has avoided oak to allow the zesty characters shine through and added a smidgen of un-oaked Barossa Semillon to bring a little richness. It's crisp, relatively low in alcohol and smacks of citrus, grapefruit, apple and melon.
- Easily enjoyed on its own or with a variety of delicious meals, you can't go wrong with this incredibly approachable and easy-on-your-pocket winner. Be sure to grab a few of this seriously fast moving stock.
- A WA Riesling from the blokes that bring you Scribe.
- 30yr-old vines were persuaded to give up their treasure for this classy cool-climate drop. Deliciously crunchy and crisp, get ready for lime leaf, peach and musk with vibrant citrus flavours and a long zippy finish.
- There are so few of these about, they'll be gone in a flash. Pick yours up and set the table for a summer feast!
- Mike's detailed blend of grapes from five sub regions is an essential part of maintaining the style and quality of his Lay of the Land Sauvignon Blanc. He's sourced fruit from the best growers to optimise its natural quality and craft wines with minimal intervention.
- The Rapaura grapes give structure and a herbal lift and the Lower Wairau grapes gift the palate with passionfruit and floral notes. The Waihopai Valley component adds citrus drive and weight to the mouth feel. This magical combination translates to a seriously approachable and balanced drop to please any white wine lover!
- At under $14 for Angels, you will shock all your friends with this unbelievably tasty and pocket-friendly wine! The perfect wine to have stocked in the fridge for unexpected company.
Dayne & Marc have used a raft of different winemaking techniques on individual parcels of Pinot Gris before expertly blending them together. Some have been fermented as whole berries, others in small oak barrels - just some of the techniques that build complexity into this intriguing wine.
Flavour, flavour, flavour is the story of the 2022 harvest. This Pinot Gris is packed with intense floral scents with pear and peach, giving way to a gorgeously smooth mouthful and refreshing lengthy finish. It's a lovely partner for friends and rich food.
This drop has the potential to cellar for up to 10 years. If you love a NZ Pinot Gris, or have always wanted to try one, we highly recommend you nab this one and let our newest winemakers know what you think!
A blend of grapes from two different regions - Adelaide Hills and McLaren Vale. The Adelaide Hills component brings freshness and vibrancy, while the McLaren Vale parcel adds complexity and texture, thanks to vines that are over 130 years old!
This classically herbaceous white is seriously mouth-watering - packed with citrus, passionfruit, and lychee and a crisp acidity that keeps things refreshing. You'll get a whiff of cut grass on the nose, plenty of vibrant fruit on the tongue and a long finish that screams quality.
Pour yourself a glass of South Australian brilliance from a vintner with a heritage in the area that can’t be beaten - lucky you!
- Different blocks of grapes were sourced from the Woodside vineyard in the stunning Adelaide Hills and skilfully crafted into a fragrant, aromatic Savvy B by Mr McLaren Vale - Ben Riggs.
- It’s a bright, crisp, high-quality delight from the first sip to the last drop. Expect big, juicy tropical fruit with a splash of melon and nashi pear to follow.
- Enjoy it now in its prime and serve as cold as possible, especially during the warmer summer months. It’s as happy on its own as with fresh seafood or a chicken salad - fresh and fabulous!
- Geoff's masterful crafting of grapes from premium low-yielding vineyards in the Adelaide Hills, Langhorne Creek, the Limestone Coast & McLaren Vale has resulted in yet another scrumptious treat to fill your glass.
Quivering with juicy citrus, pear and spice, this popular white is juicy and elegantly balanced, with a delightfully fresh and long lasting finish. A truly versatile food wine, it'll be a great match to your family's favourite Asian or seafood dishes.
It stacks up really well against any $20 Adelaide Hills Pinot Gris at an amazing Angel price. Thats the beauty of supporting the best Aussie & Kiwi independent winemakers here at Naked - high quality pocket-friendly sips you can't get anywhere else!