- Sourced from a sustainable Shiraz vineyard in Southern NSW and made with a nod and a wink to the traditional, elegant Provençal style of Rosé loved by so many.
- You’ll catch a whiff of cranberry, rose petal and strawberries and cream when you pour. It tastes refreshingly dry, with balanced acidity and a slightly savoury edge. Deliciously fun and approachable to 'Rosé all day' with!
- We challenge you to find a serious Provencal-inspired Rosé like this by award-winning winemakers like these for less than $20. Actually, don’t bother - just pick up a bottle of this and enjoy!
Dayne & Marc’s Rosé is made from 100% Pinot Noir grapes. Sharing the same beginnings as their red, it’s made by the Saigneé technique - taking a portion of Pinot Noir juice from the main fermentation tank after one day so it retains just a very light pale red colour.
It’s a perfect glass of pink, bursting with ripe strawberry characters, a creamy texture, refreshing acidity and a clean, dry finish.
This wine is a dedication to the hard yards done in the vineyard to develop this notoriously difficult grape to perfection. When the extra work is done right, the finished wine is an absolute gem. And here it is.
Paul Nelson’s stunning Tempranillo Rosé is deliciously vibrant with delicate aromatics and a flavour filled finish.
Lifted red fruits are jumping out of the glass. Raspberry, strawberry and red currant aromas pervade the nose, while the palate is enhanced by purple fruits and a subtle acidity.
From a premium wine producing region it over delivers on flavour and price!
- Grapes from old Grenache vines were crushed and held briefly on skins to get the pale pink colour of this deliciously dry Rose.
- Catch the scent of strawberries and watermelon with hints of rosewater and musk as you start to pour. It’s a crisp, savoury style with flavours of raspberries, red apples and rhubarb.
- Rabbit & Spaghetti is one of Naked's most popular labels - you know it's going to be good!
Slow-ripening Tempranillo grapes from cool-climate Hilltops, NSW, provide the guts and the glory of this vibrant wine. Glen and Andrew’s winemaking magic does the rest!
The deep rouge colour hints at the depth and intensity within - perhaps it’s more of a ‘baby red’! This is a Rosé on steroids - bursting with flavour, aromas and texture.
Grab a glass and enjoy the red berry flavours & aromas and clean, crisp finish of this medium-bodied little devil of a wine.
- Paige’s crisp salmon pink creation is a new wine from her ever-popular range - easy-drinking and great value.
- The scent of peach, strawberry and lemon blossom says ’sunshine’ from the first pour. It has an inviting fresh strawberry and pink grapefruit flavour that finishes softly in your mouth.
- Drinking beautifully right now, pop one in the fridge and you’re all set for summer’s Swansong!
- Every sip is as refreshing as it is pretty to look at; transparent pink with a slightly burnished orange tint. Adam is one of the few Aussie winemakers currently nailing the aesthetic of this classic French style Rosé.
- Strawberry floats in time with a touch of cherry on the palate, before crunchy musk and rose petal notes lead in to a lasting savoury finish. With a perfectly executed Sangiovese grape skin contact window of just four hours, Adam has balanced colour extraction and flavour profile beautifully.
- Pop this smooth, light and tasty wine in your basket and enjoy the ultimate aperitif wine. The whole experience from taste to colour speaks of the quality Clare Valley fruit inside. Why not take the cover off the pool and cheers to Summer!
- Australian Rosé has been forging ahead in leaps and bounds and Rob has delivered a delightfully crisp Provence style of this classic summer wine, using local Sangiovese and Nero d’Avola grapes.
- Riverina fruit from an outstanding vintage has given this wine its seductive notes of strawberries and cream with red berries and a floral hint. Fresh and dry on the tongue, the raspberry and cherry flavours mingle with more subtle savoury characters.
- Made in tiny quantities and all yours for under $12 for a bottle, its value is unsurpassed on traditional in-store shelves. This is Rob's labour of love, one that the wise will stock up on while they can!
- Rob’s time in Tuscany and Campania in Italy was the inspiration for chosing Aglianico and Sangiovese varietals to create this stunning magnum rose. He's carefully woven them together to create this dry, savoury style wine.
- This crisp delight tempts you in with its classic ‘strawberries and cream’ scent and a delicate floral vibe. As soon as you sip, your tongue will twitch with zippy fresh cherry and raspberry flavours.
- This divine drop was made to celebrate you wonderful Angels and say thank you for all your support! A BIG thank you deserves a BIG bottle... this limited release Rose magnum is the first of its kind for Naked and perfect to share with friends this summer!
- A light and easy-drinking style of Rosé made from the varieties Josh believes are best suited to the region and wine style - Grenache and Mataro. Sourced from long time connections of his and their top notch Barossa vineyards.
- This drop has a lovely freshness to it, packed with red apple and raspberry characters and a long, dry finish. Just like crunching into a cold red apple! The Mataro brings a lovely savoury edge to the wine.
- The perfect tipple for a warm day - paired with seafood, this lovely drop will please most people round the table (or hide in the fridge and keep it all to yourself ;)