- Australian Rosé has been forging ahead in leaps and bounds and Rob has delivered a delightfully crisp Provence style of this classic summer wine, using local Sangiovese and Nero d’Avola grapes.
- Riverina fruit from an outstanding vintage has given this wine its seductive notes of strawberries and cream with red berries and a floral hint. Fresh and dry on the tongue, the raspberry and cherry flavours mingle with more subtle savoury characters.
- Made in tiny quantities and all yours for under $12 for a bottle, its value is unsurpassed on traditional in-store shelves. This is Rob's labour of love, one that the wise will stock up on while they can!
- Paige’s crisp salmon pink creation is a new wine from her ever-popular range - easy-drinking and great value.
- The scent of peach, strawberry and lemon blossom says ’sunshine’ from the first pour. It has an inviting fresh strawberry and pink grapefruit flavour that finishes softly in your mouth.
- Drinking beautifully right now, pop one in the fridge and you’re all set for summer’s Swansong!
- A light and easy-drinking style of Rosé made from the varieties Josh believes are best suited to the region and wine style - Grenache and Mataro. Sourced from long time connections of his and their top notch Barossa vineyards.
- This drop has a lovely freshness to it, packed with red apple and raspberry characters and a long, dry finish. Just like crunching into a cold red apple! The Mataro brings a lovely savoury edge to the wine.
- The perfect tipple for a warm day - paired with seafood, this lovely drop will please most people round the table (or hide in the fridge and keep it all to yourself ;)
- Featuring fruit from the Tate family’s iconic property, Olivia brings you a stunning new label - Narrative. Made with great attention to detail, it's a true expression of the vineyard and the region. And no one else has access to these grapes, so it's unique!
- This irresistible Rose is a beautiful pale salmon pink. It smells like a fabulous country fair - with a delicious combination of pink musk sticks, Turkish delight, fairy floss and hints of rose petals. The taste is just as inviting, with delicious subtle flavours of juicy red fruits and baking spice.
- The 2022 Vintage was excellent for fruit expression and purity. Bring home a bottle or two and enjoy a slice of this legendary region.
- The Culley Road vineyard lies at the southern end of McLaren Vale on a high and windy site - the perfect spot for keeping growing grapes cool and happy!
- A mere 5 hours on its dark skins have given this fresh, crisp, Provence style Rose an elegant light pink blush. Watch out for that heady scent of ripe watermelon, strawberry and white peach to draw you into a creamy berry fruit drop with a hint of spice.
- It's a brand new wine from a popular winemaking team that tap into their wealth of winemaking experience in both New Zealand and Australia. You know it’s going to be good!
- Grapes from old Grenache vines were crushed and held briefly on skins to get the pale pink colour of this deliciously dry Rose.
- Catch the scent of strawberries and watermelon with hints of rosewater and musk as you start to pour. It’s a crisp, savoury style with flavours of raspberries, red apples and rhubarb.
- Rabbit & Spaghetti is one of Naked's most popular labels - you know it's going to be good!
- Thomas' highly anticipated Rosé back on the virtual shelves. This treat is packed with quality Merlot direct from the beautiful banks of the Goulburn River.
- The wine is made from single vineyard grapes, picked early to capture the fruit's natural vibrancy and acidity. Thomas left the wine on skins for just the right number of hours to lock in it's perfectly pink colour. Aromas of berries and Turkish delight are too good to resist!
- The palate will simply delight - not sweet but rather a balanced, dry and fruit driven experience to please any fan of easy drinking wines. At under $11, Angels can exclusively enjoy this young, fresh and crisp Rosé for an absolute steal.
Paul Nelson’s stunning Tempranillo Rosé is deliciously vibrant with delicate aromatics and a flavour filled finish.
Lifted red fruits are jumping out of the glass. Raspberry, strawberry and red currant aromas pervade the nose, while the palate is enhanced by purple fruits and a subtle acidity.
From a premium wine producing region it over delivers on flavour and price!
The vineyard is a lovingly tended 23-year-old certified organic site in the heart of the region. Once in the winery, every care has been taken in the production of this wine.
Light and textured with a soft finish — it’s full of fresh red fruits and white flowers. A summer must-have!
Created from Shiraz, just a touch of grape skin contact has given this lovely bright wine its delightful pink hue!
James-Paul’s returns with his finest vintage ever! During the hustle and bustle of vintage last year, he welcomed his daughter Jacqueline into the world. To commemorate the happiest day of his life, he’s named this exceptional Rose - ‘Jacqueline’.
James-Paul Marin has crafted a serious Rosé in the French Provencal style: elegant, floral and dry with a mix of wild flowers and dried herbs all balanced by a zesty crisp acidity. Not your typical sweet Australian Rosé!
This Rose blend of 95% Pinot Grigio, and 5% Pinot Noir has made a stunningly unique, fresh, fruit-driven Summer thirst-quencher!