- The Rebel Bubbles is the ultimate party starter! Beautiful aromas of citrus and peach fruit abound, with a delicious creamy palate and a crisp and refreshing finish.
- A classic blend of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, this wine has the perfect balance of fruit, sweetness and acidity that makes it so very hard to resist.
- Sparkling wine doesn't last long at Naked, and especially when it comes direct from Jen. An absolute hallmark of the Naked family, this wine leaves rooms full of smiles and continues to stand up to far more pricey competitors. Taste the fun and see for yourself!
Let there be bubbles! This is the perfect wine to accompany the Italian mantra "la dolce vita". Adrian and Rebecca have locked in a load of delicate aromas and flavours, all sealed under a super fresh crown seal.
It is refreshingly light and elegant, with a delicate balance of fine bubbles and a lingering, mouth watering finish. Each sip will bring a smile with soft, rounded crisp fruit flavours of green apple and pear.
While traditionally served as an aperitif (did someone say spritz cocktail?), this sparkling gem will also pair scrumptiously with a seafood or antipasto platter..drool! Load up your case with this serial sell-out while you can.
- Modelled on traditional sparkling styles, this wine is a blend of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir. Fresh, delicate and easy drinking, it's the perfect bottle for so many occasions! This classic Angel favourite is looking very smart, fitting for such a special year in the Santolin's lives!
- Bright on the nose with a light and balanced mouth feel, complimented by a hint of fresh strawberries and cream. All this is teamed with a fresh, fruit driven burst of scrumptious bubbles.
- Perfect to kick off your evening, or a champagne breakfast! This bottle of fun is an undeniable crowd pleaser. A&R LOVE serving this wine as an aperitif with barbequed prawns or freshly shucked oysters.
- Think fairy floss and pink grapefruit teamed with hints of rose petal and musk and you'll start to get an idea of how beautiful this wine smells. A touch of fizz is tops it all off!
- This is a refreshing, sweeter style of wine with fruit flavours of strawberries, nectarines and limes, all combining to create a low alcohol, easy drinking vino that your crowd will be diving over each other to re-fill with.
- Serve really cold by itself, or create a delicious summer cocktail by adding crushed ice, mixed berries and a sprig of mint. At under $12 for Angels, this is perfect material to stock up your fridge with. Bring on summer!
- Picked from one of Australia’s premier Prosecco regions, this off-dry bubbly beauty is just the ticket for celebrating, and relatively low in alcohol for a wine.
- Pop the top for a little hit of apple, lemon zest, grapefruit and pistachio nuts. Every mouthful is a wild ride of refreshing acidity and hints of sweet fruit. Will pair perfectly with savoury cheeses, cured meats and seafood.
- Made exclusively for Angels, this tasty little number is amazing value for money - super delicious and drinking beautifully right now. A perfect party wine or way to celebrate the weekend!
Olivia & Emiliano’s shared love of Italian wine has brought you something ‘other-worldly’!
This sparkling treat hails from high in the hills around Treviso, in the Veneto region north of Venice.
Pop the top to enjoy a glass of tropical fruits, citrus, white blossom and green apple with a little residual fruit sweetness.
Luke has done it again! Crafting the perfect sparkling for any occasion, he's created a traditional Prosecco style wine: bright, balanced and refreshing.
The dizzy scent of floral tropical fruit gives way to a thirst quenching lemon-lime acidity, with just a hint of residual sugar to soften the edges. Very moreish!
This perfect blend of three varieties works so well together. Chardonnay for body and complexity, Riesling for floral hints and acidity, and Sauvignon Blanc for some tropical aromatics. At under $17 a bottle this is the guaranteed party-starter!
The fruit for Jen's Prosecco has been sourced from high up in the King Valley, the home of Prosecco in Australia. The cool climate is perfect for white grapes and helps lock in the fruity zing.
Made with the Charmat method of a secondary fermentation in the tank, Jen's Prosecco is crisp and fine with delicate flavours of citrus and granny smith apples. The fizz is beautifully creamy and lingers across the tongue – it’s like a party in your mouth!
With its dry and refreshing palate, this effervescent drop dares to be a little different to most Proseccos. Drink it on its own or pair with food. It's happy either way :)
Leighton Joy’s method traditional Sparkling Shiraz is a visual sensation on pouring with its stunning pink mousse, serious stuff. The perfect way to enjoy Shiraz as the temperatures rise over Summer.
A generous palate of plump black cherry, wild plum and marzipan is met with clove, juniper, capocollo and freshly cracked black pepper, this complex wine is underwritten with opulent Hungarian and French oak and the slightest fortification through dosage.
Made from Shiraz fruit that Leighton himself planted with his Dad, over 16 years ago, this is a true labour of love.
- This delicate Prosecco Rosé comes from the Veneto region of Italy. It gets its delightful blush and aromatic characters from the Pinot Nero grapes that were included with the traditional Prosecco varietal, Glera.
- A stunning pale salmon pink in colour, this lively drop has had a second fermentation in the tank to coax out the fine bubbles. This is called the charmat method (known as Martinotti in Italy).
- It's such great value for a pure Italian Rosé Prosecco. Pick one up to enjoy on the deck as the sun goes down - that's what we'd call la Dolce Vita!