- Welcome back to an absolute Angel favourite, the perfect crowd pleaser Hero Pinot Grigio! Jen's passion and skill are evident in every sip of this outstanding treat. Pears and citrus fruit aromas will get you all excited for the first pour, oozing energy to match our red head's fiery personality.
- Pristine Pinot Grigio fruit parcels give the wine a phenomenal textural foundation. The elevation of the select vineyards ensures cool climate characteristics shine through - bright crunchy fruit flavours that will pair wonderfully with a spread of quality cheeses, white meat dishes or simply enjoyed on it's own as the sun sets.
- With a dry, fine and lingering finish, you'll be thirsty for more! Every vintage of this wine has repeatedly scored 90%+ buy-again Angel reviews. This delicious Pinot Grigio is from the one and only Jen Pfeiffer. Enjoy every sip of another wine made possible by Angel backing!
- Adrian and Rebecca have bottled up a brilliant dose of refreshing fruity flavour for you! This is delicious on your lips and light on your pocket, easy drinking guaranteed. It is a hit with fresh and barbequed seafood, lemon chicken skewers or summer salads.
- Refreshing and zippy, this light bodied wine is packed with bright flavours of citrus, passionfruit and tropical fruits...an Angel hit every vintage!
- The latest instalment is no exception, so get in on this incredible value winner today. It is also a scrumptious alternative for those who want to try something other than New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc.
- Bill & Claudia have done it again, showing off all the wonderment the Marlborough has to offer. This wine combines grapes from two of the areas most renowned sub-regions, the Awatere and Wairau Valleys.
- Cool fermenting helped retain the hallmark vibrant aromas and flavours of Marlborough fruit. Citrus and melon aromas leap from the glass before the crisp and dry palate delights with lively fruit layers...sunshine in a bottle!
- The last 8 vintages scored a whopping 92% or higher buy-again rating from thousands our beloved Angels, which is pretty tough to argue with! Of course, the fact that Angels can get this quality Marlborough drop at an unbelievably low price is another reason why it's hard to ignore. Don't fight it, go wild and lap up all the fun this wine has to offer.
- Daryl brings Angels another installment of his divine Savvy B, direct from his very own very premium vineyard. Another fantastic year for both quality and quantity, so you're in for a treat!
- Using a very 'hands-off' approach, Daryl has avoided oak to allow the zesty characters shine through and added a smidgen of un-oaked Barossa Semillon to bring a little richness. It's crisp, relatively low in alcohol and smacks of citrus, grapefruit, apple and melon.
- Easily enjoyed on its own or with a variety of delicious meals, you can't go wrong with this incredibly approachable and easy-on-your-pocket winner. Be sure to grab a few of this seriously fast moving stock.
- The vines behind this zippy drop got just enough water to grow intensely flavoured little grapes. Paige then gave it a long fermentation to lock in its freshness and the typical characters of the varietal.
- It’s a classic example for the Savvy B lovers, bursting with lemon zest and passion fruit and hints of freshly cut grass. It keeps its brightness sip after refreshing sip and pairs really well with seafood.
- This delicious wine is only possible with the backing of thousands of wine-loving Angels, so they get it at a supremely drinkable price!
- Geoff's masterful crafting of grapes from premium low-yielding vineyards in the Adelaide Hills, Langhorne Creek, the Limestone Coast & McLaren Vale has resulted in yet another scrumptious treat to fill your glass.
Quivering with juicy citrus, pear and spice, this popular white is juicy and elegantly balanced, with a delightfully fresh and long lasting finish. A truly versatile food wine, it'll be a great match to your family's favourite Asian or seafood dishes.
It stacks up really well against any $20 Adelaide Hills Pinot Gris at an amazing Angel price. Thats the beauty of supporting the best Aussie & Kiwi independent winemakers here at Naked - high quality pocket-friendly sips you can't get anywhere else!
- Combining the strengths of two pristine NSW winemaking regions, Rob brings Angels a huge treat. At under $12 Angel price, a Chardonnay packed with this much quality is a steal! You'll lap up classic aromas of peach and nectarine, combined with fresh melon characters and hints of cashew nuts. Stone fruit and citrus flavours will coat your palate, followed by the subtle oak that adds complexity to this captivatingly curvaceous drop!
- The Riverina fruit component is responsible for providing the wine's intense core of fruit - peach, nectarine, melon and citrus flavours. The cool climate Tumbarumba component provides the fresh acidity, structure, and more subtle aromas of fresh green apple and ripe fig. Together they produce a richly textured and elegant wine with balance and complexity.
- Rob was able to hone his craft while working several vintages in Burgundy, France, so since that time focusing on premium Chardonnay, the varietal has remained a huge source of pride and inspiration for this young Naked superstar. This wine is drinking beautifully as a young, vibrant Chardonnay. Like any young thing, it's versatile so go ahead and try with your favourite meals!
- The Two Pairs Pinot Gris 2023 is rich and ripe, while still being delectably dry. It’s a vivacious wine, that’s a perfect example of a traditional Pinot Gris style.
There’s a lovely, full taste in this drop, first inspired because the winemakers picked the grapes at a stage when they were more ripened. That ensured the pear, apple, toasty bread crust and hints of tropical fruits all shone through to deliver a beautifully rich wine. It smells delicious, with honeysuckle and pear wafting out of the glass.
This drop has crunchy, zingy acidity and irresistible minerality that will spark your tastebuds alight! It’s easy to drink and at just $13.99 a bottle for Angels (26% off market price), it will be easy to stock up too!
- The latest vintage of this beloved Rabbit & Spaghetti drop uses grapes from the vineyard at the southern end of the Clare Valley. And the fantastic weather over the growing season meant the fruit came off in the best possible condition!
- A pale rose-gold in the glass, the scent of red apples, blood orange and flowers grabs your attention first. Then flavours of beurre bosc pear, candied lemon and honey biscuit wrap you in a crisp blanket you never want to leave.
- Pinot Gris is fast becoming one of Australia's favourite white wines - not too heavy, not too light yet full of moreish layers. No doubt this will be flying off the shelves once more!
Sam's ever popular Chardonnay is back once more! With only a touch of oak treatment, each sip packs plenty of fruit and a soft lingering finish.
- A tried and tested Angel favourite, this drop will not only send Chardonnay lovers in to a spin, but its light, modern style is the perfect mid-ground for those who typically avoid it. Dip your toe into the wonderful world of arguably Australia's favourite white wine.
- Stock up on this crowd-pleasing drop and revel in its tantalising aromas, all made possible by Angel backing.