- Noses at the ready - this Riesling is an aromatic delight! This is its inaugural release, and is the first time the legendary Jen Pfeiffer has made a Riesling outside of her home state of Victoria.
- The Hero Riesling is classically Clare Valley, infused with Jen’s rocking redhead personality! A bouquet of fresh grapefruit, lime, jasmine and apple blossom entices you in, and a palate abundant with Nashi pear, lime juice, minerality and a lengthy finish will keep you coming back for more.
- This Hero Riesling is begging to be drunk now. Enjoy every sip of another wine made possible by Angel backing!
- This delicate Prosecco Rosé comes from the Veneto region of Italy. It gets its delightful blush and aromatic characters from the Pinot Nero grapes that were included with the traditional Prosecco varietal, Glera.
- A stunning pale salmon pink in colour, this lively drop has had a second fermentation in the tank to coax out the fine bubbles. This is called the charmat method (known as Martinotti in Italy).
- It's such great value for a pure Italian Rosé Prosecco. Pick one up to enjoy on the deck as the sun goes down - that's what we'd call la Dolce Vita!
- Daryl brings Angels another installment of his divine Savvy B, direct from his very own very premium vineyard. Another fantastic year for both quality and quantity, so you're in for a treat!
- Using a very 'hands-off' approach, Daryl has avoided oak to allow the zesty characters shine through and added a smidgen of un-oaked Barossa Semillon to bring a little richness. It's crisp, relatively low in alcohol and smacks of citrus, grapefruit, apple and melon.
- Easily enjoyed on its own or with a variety of delicious meals, you can't go wrong with this incredibly approachable and easy-on-your-pocket winner. Be sure to grab a few of this seriously fast moving stock.
Yep, you read that right. This outstanding sweet wine from Rob Paulazzo has got 95 points from the latest Halliday’s Wine Companion, who also named it as one of Australia’s BEST SWEET WINES!
This is a rarity, too. Wines of this style & quality are hard to come by - not just here, but on a global scale. It comes from the Riverina, a region that pioneered Australia’s sweet wine industry. This area has built a reputation for crafting some of the best sweet wine in the world.
Rob’s Botrytis Semillon is the ONLY wine of its kind available at Naked. And, of course, it is exclusive to our Angels. Grab it while you can - it will make the perfect addition to your dinner party wine lineup, especially if you serve it with a platter of fine cheeses.
- Picked from one of Australia’s premier Prosecco regions, this off-dry bubbly beauty is just the ticket for celebrating, and relatively low in alcohol for a wine.
- Pop the top for a little hit of apple, lemon zest, grapefruit and pistachio nuts. Every mouthful is a wild ride of refreshing acidity and hints of sweet fruit. Will pair perfectly with savoury cheeses, cured meats and seafood.
- Made exclusively for Angels, this tasty little number is amazing value for money - super delicious and drinking beautifully right now. A perfect party wine or way to celebrate the weekend!
Let there be bubbles! This is the perfect wine to accompany the Italian mantra "la dolce vita". Adrian and Rebecca have locked in a load of delicate aromas and flavours, all sealed under a super fresh crown seal.
It is refreshingly light and elegant, with a delicate balance of fine bubbles and a lingering, mouth watering finish. Each sip will bring a smile with soft, rounded crisp fruit flavours of green apple and pear.
While traditionally served as an aperitif (did someone say spritz cocktail?), this sparkling gem will also pair scrumptiously with a seafood or antipasto platter..drool! Load up your case with this serial sell-out while you can.
- A new wine from popular young winemaker Paige, this is a great alternative to Chardonnay and Pinot Gris when you want something a little bit different. And it’s bang on trend right now!
- This is a fun, tasty summer wine which would appeal to most white wine lovers. Harvested at night and gently pressed, a long fermentation has locked in lovely freshness and aromatics that are now yours for the taking.
- Crack open a bottle and pour the heady summer scent of stone fruits, citrus blossom and a touch of dry fig into your glass. Crispy, fresh flavours of citrus and pear are your reward.
Naked’s first ever Ice Wine returns by popular demand. A phenomenal ‘sticky’, fresh and crisp with all the sweet flavours you’ll love! Made by freezing grapes before pressing to squeeze out the most intensly flavoured jucie - a totally unique wine!
From the first sip you’ll be hit with luscious marmalade, sweet nectar and butterscotch, lingering fruit flavours, invigorating acidity and subtle spice. Try it over vanilla ice cream....oh la la.
With only 200 in existence from the best vintage in 10 years in the Adelaide Hills, this wine is sure to fly. If you want to turbo-charge your next dessert this is the wine for you!
Olivia & Emiliano’s shared love of Italian wine has brought you something ‘other-worldly’!
This sparkling treat hails from high in the hills around Treviso, in the Veneto region north of Venice.
Pop the top to enjoy a glass of tropical fruits, citrus, white blossom and green apple with a little residual fruit sweetness.
Gary Stokes knows his Prosecco. He’s travelled across the globe to Veneto in northern Italy to craft these delicious bubbles for Angels just like you.
This high altitude Prosecco has a sensational balance of fruit ripeness, a bright acidity and just the right amount of residual sweetness.
Tropical fruits, white blossom, and green apple aromas mingle perfectly with citrus, green apple and melon flavours on the palate. Your perfect verandah wine as an aperitif over Summer!