- Each wine in Jen's Diamond range are her most prized and precious creations. The cap of this stunning Muscat is practically popping with all the silky sweet flavour packed inside.
- Seductive and indulgent, this is the perfect drop to decorate any occasion or share with someone special. Aromas of turkish delight and rose petals will draw you in and keep you reaching for just one more sip!
- Jen's passion is fortified wine, which is no surprise as she's lived and breathed the world renowned Rutherglen region all her life. 93% of Angels have loved this wine and would buy it again, so why not take a walk on the sweeter side of life?
- Jen's passionate plea to make a batch of this rare beauty - a fortified wine from white grapes - was too good an opportunity to miss. With only 6 serious producers in Rutherglen making it - Johan thinks it should be world heritage listed!
- Unctuous and silky, this hidden gem coats your tongue with butterscotch, honey, candied fruits, warming spices, dried figs and toffee as it slides gracefully down. Try it with creme caramel or pineapple tart tatin for a match made in heaven.
- The ability to call a quality Rutherglen fortified wine your own for under $20 is an experience truly exclusive to Angels. The region is known world-wide for turning out the most unique and fine wines in this category, usually for upwards of $40 a bottle.
Naked’s first ever Ice Wine returns by popular demand. A phenomenal ‘sticky’, fresh and crisp with all the sweet flavours you’ll love! Made by freezing grapes before pressing to squeeze out the most intensly flavoured jucie - a totally unique wine!
From the first sip you’ll be hit with luscious marmalade, sweet nectar and butterscotch, lingering fruit flavours, invigorating acidity and subtle spice. Try it over vanilla ice cream....oh la la.
With only 200 in existence from the best vintage in 10 years in the Adelaide Hills, this wine is sure to fly. If you want to turbo-charge your next dessert this is the wine for you!
Yep, you read that right. This outstanding sweet wine from Rob Paulazzo has got 95 points from the latest Halliday’s Wine Companion, who also named it as one of Australia’s BEST SWEET WINES!
This is a rarity, too. Wines of this style & quality are hard to come by - not just here, but on a global scale. It comes from the Riverina, a region that pioneered Australia’s sweet wine industry. This area has built a reputation for crafting some of the best sweet wine in the world.
Rob’s Botrytis Semillon is the ONLY wine of its kind available at Naked. And, of course, it is exclusive to our Angels. Grab it while you can - it will make the perfect addition to your dinner party wine lineup, especially if you serve it with a platter of fine cheeses.